Girls, do you judge guys by the car they drive?

Honestly, do you think that a guy is overcompensating if he drives a really nice car like a Lambo or a Ferrari? And if yes, why? Don't you think it's possible that he just loves cars and has a lot of money to spend on them?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't give a flying FUCK about cars in the slightest. You can be like "wasaap" infront of a broken shithole of a car as long as the car looks clean and like you are not a slob and a disgusting unhygienic person, i will give you a chance. Besides- sometimes I feel like guys with super nice cars are all self absorbed and only care about materialistic things like that. Lol I do not care about what care you drive. Maybe I'm just stupid but that's not what i care for.

What Girls Said 5

• No? The car has absolutely nothing to do with the guy. Gold diggers will most likely dig a guy with a lambo or Ferrari. But honestly, nobody wants a girl that's only interested in money, unless you count the desperate.

• idc whether a guy has a car or not

• All i really care about is if he HAS a car. I can care less what kind it is.

• Oh no
    Tbh I haven't asked my crush yet if he has a car and what is it lol

• No it's not a big deal