How does she look? Also comment on howshe can improve?

Please rate this girl from 1-10 and then comment on what she could improve on and how

• 0 (terrible. absolutely dreadful. Allow me to explain in the comments.)
  • 1-2(Ew, how do you have friends? you could improve on a lot, Ill explain)
  • 3-4 (boredline ugly. here is some advice to improve.)
  • 5-6 (Average, also known as: meh. you could improve on a lot, ill explajn.)
  • 7-8 (You're pretty, but not exactly a stunner. let me help with that.)
  • 9-10 (Youre a stunner in the making!! Ill explain more below)
  • 10+ (How are you single? you're absolutely gorgeous.)

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks great. I would be very distracted if she walked by as she is in #2 pic.

• Hank you very much. Is there anything you reccomend that she could improve on?

• That I'm not sure of. Maybe a few crunches every day, and a few sit-ups. Things that work the core (belly/butt region).
      But I'm not actually very sure about that stuff, so I'm sure someone else could tell you.
      And I have no doubt there are YouTube or something showing simple exercises to work your core. So I would look those up. But when I say "light" I mean less reps, or less time, then they maybe suggest.

• Okay well thank you very much again for the ideas and tips

Most Helpful Girl

• It's you again!! :D haha.
    I'd rate you an 8... but I don't think the photo you used was at the proper angle. :P Raise it up girl. I remember you saying you were self conscious of having a more oval face... best thing to do is hold the camera up high and always have good posture :) .
    I think I already told you about the hair color incident. I suggest maybe Ally Hernandez's hair color then :D. It's a light caramel brown I think :)

• Yea I just chose this picture because it looked best with my smile and looked more genuine. I usually wouldn'tpost thing one but I made an exception haha. And thank you forthe hair color ideas!

• Thanks so much!! :D

• Anytime at all 💗

What Guys Said 19

• You love the way you look if you keep posting pictures of yourself. Gaining confidence I see. Good for you.

• Yep so far! Just always want to improve too. I've posted questions how to improve on other things like personality, songwriting, etc.

• I would say she looks very cute and not too worry too much about things. A nice look and a friendly vibe about her.

• Thank you for the opinion. I try to be as kind as possible! 😄

• Look fine as you are, matching socks would help though hehe

• Haha yea I noticed once I posted it but its okay, I always wear in matching socks 😂

• You're cute. Once you get braces off you will look good.

• Yep just like one more year rip

• Thanks for the opinion by the way. Is there anything she could improve on besides braces?

• Hey I remember you 😜 did you every dye your hair? You look good.

• I actually didn't, just being outside a lot changed the color a lot haha 😄 thank you for he opinion

• No problem 😛

• she looks perfect

• Yes I think you are really attractive

• 9.5 from what I can see :D Extremely sexy :D especially second pic ;)

• Thank you for the opinion! Is there anything you'd reccomend for her to improve on?

• not really. Only possible thing I can think of is that she could show a little more skin but that's purley personal prefference ahah

• Haha there's not much more skin to show 😂😂 but thank you for the opinion!

• I vote G. She's perfec. She has very sexy thighs and a very cute stomach

• you look like a trap

• Damn you're cute af but get braces off and you'll be sexier

• Lol thanks for the opinion. Just got them on a few months ago after two years of expanders and other fun stuff so I'll have them for about another year

• Cool and yea its a struggle in but it'll all be worth it

• Yeah I feel it

• She shouldn't expose that much skin but otherwise... 7/10

• Haha its summer! Crop tops and shorts aren't thatbad 😂😂 I've seen worse from people my age DW

Anything youd recommend she improve on?

• better clothing... that shirt obviously doesn't fit her

• Lol they're called crop tops 😂😂 they're supposed to be short

• Yiu could use Some improvements tbh, But You're not ugly

• Thanks for the opinion. Any specific things you would reccomend?

• Okay thanks for the ideas and thank you again haha

• You're welcome :)

• you look very pretty dont worry about a thing..

• 5 5 5 5

• You look great. You just need to tone your body with cardio and take make up lessons.

• Yep I've been excersizing more lately! And haha I do know how to do a lot of makeup well, but I am more interested in the natural look lately

• Ohh hey it's you 🙂 I remember. You're still looking beautiful as ever ❤️ Actually you're a ray of sunshine 😊

• Haha aww too kind thank you!

• You're welcome 🙂 You know I wouldn't change anything. I love your natural clean look. It's just so refreshing. Ohh I wish you were my girl lol.

• Well thank you very much!!

• 7/8 your pretty. Your young still so as you grow older im sure you will turn to a 10. Could you tell me how i look if i send a link? :)

• Thank you for the opinion and sure send the link

• https://imgur.com/a/o2O7S
      Could you be brutally honest about how i look? its fine if im not your type.
      Im 6ft 1 / 9stone 17 years old aswell
      im a nice guy born and raised in wealthy family in London

• It says the picture might have been deleted. Maybe try going in un anon and making it your profile picture?

• Pretty

• Thank you for the opinion. Any thing you would reccomend to improve on?

• You are already too pretty and have best of everything

• Haha well thank you very much

What Girls Said 4

• Unmm you look like jailbate sweetheart! 😜

But for the sake of it ya look good. Don't be so concerned about how u look at this age. You got your whole life ahead of you for that.

• Lol 😂😂true, I guess its just a boredom thing for me. I always look to improve and to be the best version of myself, inside and out so I have a tendency to do this haha. Dont with though, its not my most urgent question and my biggest priority

• she's good looking

• Thank you for the opinion! Anything you reccomend she could improve on?

• she's fine no worries

• For me being attractive is more than just having a nice face/body. I like to see a unique style or something. You are a pretty girl but I think in my opinion you would be more attractive to myself personally if you showed more of yourself and your style. I like seeing something other than what's trendy. It's boring to me just to see the same kinda thing on everybody.

• Thank you for the opinion! I usually go through different phases, just right now I'm really into the whole crop top/ chic outfits haha

• Oh, that's cool

• Honestly? You're the most average looking girl i've ever seen.