I have jet black hair, how do I make it dark brown?

Most Helpful Girl

• 0|0
    • colour would be girl 1 but mine are not that straight

• Okay well there you go look up pics of him save them on your phone and when you go to get your hair done show the guy/girl the pics.

• i used to think black hair was good but off late i am starting to realize its actually shit lol. U have to have very dark brown, still dark but better than peasant tier hair, thats ideal

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose best bet is to dye it at home or get it done professionally - Check the net to get a few tips because having very dark hair might make it awkward just google dying jet black hair to brown.

What Girls Said 6

• WHY? jet black is sexy.

• u have no sense of colour, I am still pissed at you for not having rusette coloured eyes 😂😂😂

• lol UM i dyed my hair jet black and I'm telling u i feel like a badass every time i go out lmao!
      ah now i know who u are :P dont be mad at me! 😂

• use some hair dye

• You can dye it platinum blonde then dark brown but not in the same day real hair damage if you do that

• Hair dye

• Well you can go and bleach it+dye it at the hairdressers

• without bleach, something like henna or something? i dont want to be bald lol

nick bateman has the hair colour i want so tell me

• I don't know sorry:(

• Bleaching it

What Guys Said 2

• jet black hair looks way better on brown skinned guys than brown.
    if you had to choosea hair color, id say a dark red

• go to a hair salon to get it done right if you want to dye your hair. or ask a female friend with experience