Guys, Men, which kind of face do you prefer?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• First one, but the second photo really doesn't seem to work that well. There's a bit of a crazy-eyes look with that kind of smile when the eyes are wide open, and the make-up and hair doesn't quite work that well this time (though I feel like she is a lot prettier than the picture implies).

• Hmm I don't see why the picture is bad: it was just a selfie, her head is at angle, she's smiling, you can clearly see what her features - eyes, nose, mouth etc, are like...

• Maybe you can't tell in this picture, but the 2nd girl's face is longer and thinner, her mouth wider and nose longer than I think would 'classically' be considered ideal. But I don't think you can see it in this picture.

• Definitely -- she has some subtle deviations I noticed more in the shot up front and she's also quite attractive (I might just be totally biased by some level of sexual attraction and preference, hard to separate perfectly for me).

But I guess some of the things I tend to look for like immediately like broad facial structure, the vertical line from the corners of her mouth relative to her eyes, things like that really strike out to me as unusual in the first more (but in a way that I find attractive).

To me there's no such thing as classic "ideal". Just canon. I think a lot of people mistake canon for "ideal" when it's just kind of a more average, slightly idealized representation of what kind of proportions a human might have. Some fashion places so much emphasis on these things like perfect symmetry when it's not necessarily that interesting to be perfectly symmetrical.

What Guys Said 6

• Your girlfriend looks better.

• B's face is nice but I am not sure about hair or make up

• Yeah, I kinda wish you had a better photo of the second one. She looks like she may be extremely pretty under all that makeup and forced smile. I'll go with number 1

• Well, it isn't really a 'bad' photo in my opinion, that's why I posted it - it's close up, you can see her features quite well. Granted she has a lot of make up and fake hair, but that's the look she goes for, and you can still see her features.

• She has immaculate facial features

• 'Immaculate'? Hm ok... Her nose and mouth are quite large, but some people like that look.

• Latter

• The first one

• The first one hair and makeup on the second one makes her look crazy

• Thanks for answering... What about in terms of facial features (i. e. eyes, nose mouth)?