Girls, I'm 5'5" and skinny, should I gain more muscle?

I know muscles are generally considered attractive, but short muscular guys seem kind of out of proportion to me. I actually like my body visually, I can look into the mirror and be completely content. I have a cherubic, but really handsome face (which is cringy to even say about yourself, but I really like it and also hear that from other people), skinny arms and a little bit forward-leaning shoulders, but my body doesn't look unhealthy. I'm just short and skinny, but not in a repulsive way for me. I generally look much younger than I actually am (I'm 19 and people rarely think I'm in my late teens), and that has never been an issue, I also love younger-looking and innocent-looking girls. I know I would have to eat much more and systematically work out to even make a visible difference, and I'm not sure if it's worth it. So, will it add that much to my attractiveness?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really think it matters as long as you are happy. Personally, I like skinnier guys anyway. Muscle can be nice but I like lean/lanky guys haha. To me, large amounts of muscle (I'm talking sorta body builder like) are intimidating and I'm 5'4 140 pounds with a more sarcastic and humorous personality. Seeing as you like innocent, younger looking girls/women I think your perfectly fine (then again this is all preference. An innocent girl could like really buff and a very tomboyish girl could like really shy/lean.) so stay happy and you'll find someone you match with. Good luck~

• If you're happy with yourself why change? I'm not really a fan of muscular guys but tbh some guys look better skinny than they do muscular and you could be one of those guys. There's these 2 ig famous guys that are short and skinny and I find them attractive and so do a lot of other girls.