Which pic of mine is the best?

DO I look sexually pure? (I am religious!!!)
1st Which pic of mine is the best? 2nd
3 rd

• 1 st
  • 2 nd
  • 3 rd
I know i wear too much make up lol. I just wonder which pic is the best

Most Helpful Guy

• you look overdone... turn off really... you say you are a virgin... that would be very hard to believe. Out of all the pics, A is the least repulsive... more natural than someone taking a paintbrush to your face. so... A

• can't religious girls wear make up? by the way a makeup artist has done my hair

• But you could say. Lok

• im sure I've said something related to it else where

What Guys Said 21

• I like first, the most natural make up - Sexual purity, I don't believe you can really tell by looks, people can pretend to be either virginal or sexually experienced.

• What's 'sexually pure'? I like (B).

• Purity is not about looks as much as it is about intention.
    As long as your intention is pure while dressing up and putting makeup then that is all that matters.
    So all pics are equally pure.

• 2 2 2 2

• Just looks like a metric ton of make up to me

• Try to use less make up :o I want to seeeeee

• 2nd looks most innocent and best overall

• 2nd looks better

• Do yourself a favor and wipe off some of that makeup

• it depends what is the occasion... but for most times, i would say 1. I voted 1.
    But I would love to see you as in 3 :)

• How does one look sexually pure?

• I've seen you on here before. Option A you're stunning in that one

• You are very beautiful in first pic

• the first one.

• Looks like you've been rammed by at least 20,000 cocks.

Not sexually pure/10

• Your make up artist made you look like a hoe.

• thats u?

• the first or second but this ain't you.

• the amount of make up you wears make you look so ridiculously ugly. Look at the 3rd picture... you actually look horrible to even look at. Take it off, im sure whats under there is very beautiful, its better to look like a kid then so over faked out

• I think A is best.
    But "sexually pure"? In each you look like you would try to seduce the husband of the next couple you will meet.

• Lol no. I am monogamous

• Maybe you should use a more decent style. If you want a reputation of "sexually pure", A should be your limit.
      Especially in B and C your mimic and body language and make up/hair shout "I know I am the beauty princess here and I want you to be my sex toy"
      by the way "monogamous" and "sexually pure" are not the same. You could do extreme BDSM on Time Square and have the TV-station transmit it to the whole world while still being "monogamous".

• Geez, lay off the makeup a bit, can't even see your face it's like you're wearing a mask, especially in the last pic. I think the first is the best, the layer of makeup doesn't look quite as thick

What Girls Said 1

• Try not wearing any make up at all that's way tooooo much but the first one is ok