My skin colour is the same as these guys, does that make me light skinned or dark skinned?

• Light
  • Medium
  • Dark
shit, i wished i asked this anonymously because now i'll have that anonymous dude trolling me :(
okay, since people say they are different, mine would be more similar to guy 2

Most Helpful Girl

• Medium but that colour is amazing
    Also light black

• yeah, I have been told too I have great colouring but sometimes I wish I was lighter. I really like the skin that some of those Turkish actors have like burak oscivit is what comes to mind when I think of perfect skin colour

• Don't worry
      If thats your colour then it's great

Thanks😊

Most Helpful Guy

• dark

What Girls Said 2

• I love how you used Zayn

• guy 2 is more handsome though and thats not my opinion, based on various polls

• Yeah, I think you're medium.

• Well, I am not Caucasian... I'm mixed with like, 5 different things.

• It's just the lighting in the pics

What Guys Said 8

• depends, from my point of view it would be dark skinned as i am so white i radiate in the darkness lol. but if you compare that skin tone with people with the same or similar ethnicity it would be light skinned. i hope this helps.

• Light.

• why didn't you just take post a picture of your own skin? take a pic of your arm if you want to know what people think about YOUR skin color

• thats the thing, in some cams i look light skinned, in some i look dark skinned, my cam is shit so i look darker but then my mom is already light skinned and i took pics next to her and i looked much lighter than her in them in her camera

• Light-skinned ethnic.

• These colors are different dude , choose one of them

• If thst is dark then what is a black skinned person? If that is medium then what is light skinned

• this is definitely medium, there are much lighter skinned people, even in India but its noticeably lighter than average

• i accidentally pressed light when i meant middle or maybe dark

• chutyia