My skin colour is the same as these guys, does that make me light skinned or dark skinned?

My skin colour is the same as these guys, does that make me light skinned or dark skinned?

• Light
    40% (10)60% (9)48% (19)Vote
  • Medium
    60% (15)27% (4)48% (19)Vote
  • Dark
    0% (0)13% (2)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
shit, i wished i asked this anonymously because now i'll have that anonymous dude trolling me :(
okay, since people say they are different, mine would be more similar to guy 2

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Medium but that colour is amazing
    Also light black

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, I have been told too I have great colouring but sometimes I wish I was lighter. I really like the skin that some of those Turkish actors have like burak oscivit is what comes to mind when I think of perfect skin colour

• Don't worry
      If thats your colour then it's great

• 3mo

Thanks😊

Most Helpful Guy

• dark

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I love how you used Zayn

0|0
    0|0
    • guy 2 is more handsome though and thats not my opinion, based on various polls

• Show All
    • Yeah, I think you're medium.

• Well, I am not Caucasian... I'm mixed with like, 5 different things.

• It's just the lighting in the pics

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• depends, from my point of view it would be dark skinned as i am so white i radiate in the darkness lol. but if you compare that skin tone with people with the same or similar ethnicity it would be light skinned. i hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light.

0|0
    0|0
  • why didn't you just take post a picture of your own skin? take a pic of your arm if you want to know what people think about YOUR skin color

0|0
    0|0
    • thats the thing, in some cams i look light skinned, in some i look dark skinned, my cam is shit so i look darker but then my mom is already light skinned and i took pics next to her and i looked much lighter than her in them in her camera

• Light-skinned ethnic.

0|0
    0|0
  • These colors are different dude , choose one of them

0|0
    0|0
  • If thst is dark then what is a black skinned person? If that is medium then what is light skinned

0|0
    0|0
    • this is definitely medium, there are much lighter skinned people, even in India but its noticeably lighter than average

• i accidentally pressed light when i meant middle or maybe dark

0|0
    0|0
  • chutyia

0|0
    0|0