Do these breasts look fake (bra picture)?

Do these breasts look fake (bra picture)?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Nope! They look real to me

0|0
    0|1
    • Hmm really? Why?

• Show All
    • But they are sitting quite high up for real ones... Unless it's just a push-up bra...

• They don't look that high up to me? My boobs sit like that too and mine are natural. Who knows though haha

• not rlly

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It's a horrible picture, but, no, I don't think so. And I'm quite good at telling the difference visually.

0|1
    0|0
  • Might just be exceptionally firm. It's hard to tell for me until I do the grope test. They're kind of small for augmented breasts which is why I'm doubting it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Natural breasts are not usually firm though...

• Show All
    • You can only tone the muscle underneath the breasts, but I'm not sure how much effect it has. I don't think you can make a large pair perky and sitting higher, because breasts are made of fat and the weight of large ones drags them down.

• Yeah, now I feel like I need more breast-groping experience. I really settled on the smaller ones since they tend to be firm no matter what, though I'd prefer not-firm natural boobs to fake boobs any day (think they feel awful). I wish we could see without top. I feel like the cleavage is making it all complicated.

• How about selecting a picture where we can tell more about the breasts. This is not even close to a good pic candidate.

0|0
    0|0
  • naah, they look real

0|0
    0|1
  • They look like they need fakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they look sort of fake, the shape and position doesn't look natural.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, kind of.

0|2
    0|0