What do you think about THEM?

Doesn't it annoy you when you see in the "how do I look?" Some people who will post their pics over and over and over?

What are they looking for... assurance about how they look or... They think they hadn't a fair rate... or they looking for more attention.

And the ones who will make a new account just to ask the same question in other forms as "who you think is prettier" or go to the "guy's behaviour " section and let only men to comment... pathetic.

Now for those people I do not compliment and I will be brutal honest , maybe they will get the hint to stop this bs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah those people seem criminally insane sometimes.

There's that one skinny good-but-strange looking like an elf girl.
    There was that curly haired girl who posted herself and a friend or smth always asking which was better looking which was fucking annoying cause they both looked like they were trying too hard.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it is more serious possible an indication of deeper issues, there are about 10 hardcore cases even the Indian guy who has created 50 accounts to ask HDIL related questions admits he has a problem.

• People just like getting attention.

• I think yo should let them do what they want and mind ur own life coz on this site u get to do such stuff so let em n stop being a prick u

• You sound like one of them

• there's one guy in particular who has done that for YEARS on here. and girls have told him he's attractive yet he constantly asks if he's attractive.

I assume he's doing it either for an ego boost, or he's getting rejected for his personality or something else and misattributes it to his looks. so he needs confirmation or reassurance that he's attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• if you see them posting pics of them over and over again it means they're simply looking for compliments

• IT LITERALLY ANNOYS ME SO MUCH

• That's what this section is for, posting pics and receiving feedback. I don't see the harm if that's what they're into

• More attention. But it's fine in my opinion. I don't mind giving compliments.