Is this lipstick cute?

I tried a new lipstick style

Is this lipstick cute?

Why are all the girls mad at me /.\ what I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too red for me - I prefer the black

Most Helpful Girl

• Ill fitting / No bra /10 lol. Anyways fill it in better and wear liner. Color is nice

What Guys Said 27

• NO!! I HATE lipstick, because it gets everywhere, and I like kissing, but I don't want it on my cheeks, my shirt, my tie!!
    Make-up makes women look fate!! JUST BE YOU!!! I want to know her, not some fake, made-up image!!!
    What are women so afraid of, just showing themselves, as they are, without all the fake Bullsht? Heals, hair extensions, make up, push-up, or padded bras!! SPANX? Just be who you are, and the guy that really cares will think you are amazing, just because he likes YOU, not all the fake sht!!!

• Lipstick on its own is hard to judge because it is all about how it fits your whole appearence.
    I personally enjoy the combination of red and black, so the particular pic you posted I find it really good looking.

• Looks good

• Ooooooooh vampire 😂 LOL

• looks good on you

• yes.

• This is hot! I love it!

• Yes it looks good

• I'd say it's cute. And girls just hating on you. Don't worry about it

• Don't show your things again

• why you doing this always :(

• off you are great!!

• Your boobs

• Waww

• Not cute. More like "look at me!"

• Go nuts...

• yes that is good

• Lipstick looks alright on ya. I guess you are a naturally beautiful person. I like your sense of style too !! I personally feel you don't even need makeup , coz you are have natural features. Also beautiful inside, because your eyes shows it. U seem to radiate compassion vibes. I would love to greet you, if I ever saw you on the street. Have a great day.

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• It's the wrong shade for you. It's too yellow and clashes with your complexion.

Now please go find your parents and show them your terrible life decisions their lack of supervision has led to.

• it ain't the lipstick you want everyone to look at.

• With black hair, black cothes and a dark tan, its very good. But it irradiates sexyness, so up to you if you want to give that signal.

• This is sexy, and not cute. :)

• it looks like any bright red lipstick

• Lmao why are your tits the only thing in this picture, you obviously only posted this because of that, have some self respect, oh and we can't really see how the lipstick looks because your face IS BARELY IN THE DANG PICTURE.

• Slut shamming is wrong and brings all women down as a gender. Get enough self esteem to not worry about what I'm doing

• Also I see here is a young boy with no friends and confused feelings for his uncle. Stop taking your insecurities out on me

• get out of here with your emo ass shit. I'm sorry your white ass has uncles who's dicks you want to suck, lmao I really don't give a fuck about what you say, I was just saying not to show your Tits but if you want then I DONT GIVE A FUCK, your lipstick is ugly as shit by the way

• It vs your hair color washes you out a bit

• how about a kiss to try it out?

• Byotch you slay 🙏🙏💙💙💋💋🔪🔪👍👍