Girls, Do you have stretch marks? How do you feel about them?

i have stretch marks on the sides of my hips, which have faded over time, as well as a few darker ones on my abdomen. These are just from growing, I haven't had any babies, nor did I gain a bunch of weight. I have wide hips for a small frame, but I never understood why I have a few on my stomach to each side of my belly button. It's weird because I never even grew that nuch, I'm just under 5 feet tall!! lol

I don't know how to feel about them, I suppose I never really thought about them, until recently when I noticed the ones on my abdomen aren't really fading and are still fairly noticeable. I stopped growing around 17, I'm 21 now, I just wish they would fade at least.

Do you have stretch marks? Where are they, and how do you feel about them?
Guys feel free to comment too, I would think anybody can get them.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• stretch marks? you mean sick ass lighting tattoos :)
    yes i have.

What Girls Said 9

• I actually don't.

I hear there are ointments/surgeries to remove them... I also hear that proper hydration helps prevent/reduce/fade them. I've heard exercise - in addition to getting rid of cellulite, can help reduce stretch marks as well. Not sure how viable I feel these tips are, but nothing wrong with drinking more water and exercising, right?

I grew to be 5'4 and I guess I never grew too fast for my skin or whatever it is that creates stretch marks in the first place.

• yeah i have some. i like some of em and i hate others. they're around the hips, butt and thigh area.

i like the hip ones, the others make me self conscious but whatever.

• I have stretch marks too... I am kind of ashamed of them to be honest.

• a lot of people have them... i have them too its normal...

• Used to have them on my hips but they faded. I really don't think about them to be honest.

• Yeah after 3 kids I have a few but they faded a lot so you don't have to put too much thinking in it , they will be barely noticeable but you have to take a good care of your body and make sure not to gain weight.

• Yeah I have a few on my hips, ass and lower back. I don't care much about them because it's pretty normal to have stretch marks.

• hips

• I like them