Is this a slutty dress?

Is this a slutty dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're wearing this casually, on date or any equivalent occasion, then no. Certainly not. I liked it so much. Girls should wear such kinds of clothes. Love it. <3
    But refrain from wearing this on work.

I count too much cleavage, booty shorts (at a point where bare butt starts getting visible) and backless (for lack of a better word) clothes in slutty clothing.

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not but slutty is only what you make of it. The size of your clothing doesn't determine sluttiness people do. So its only slutty if you think it is which it isn't, but society makes it seem so if you're not a celebrity. Because they have it screwed in their heads that its fine if a celebrity does it and their justification is that coz "she's a celebrity". And even if it was slutty , just because you wear something that's considered slutty doesn't mean YOU are a slut too. Hopefully i helped... good luck.

What Guys Said 34

• Looks like it rides kinda high, probably not the best for a professional setting. But going out? Sure! Might want to cross your legs though when sitting otherwise you might end up giving people a show.

• Not standing up just be aware of sitting down, moving your legs while sitting and standing up (the normal things) - It is fine

• I think it looks good.

• I love that dress!!

• no, it's beautiful

• No dress is hott and so is the girl

• Not really.

• Not really

• Nope

• naah its not

• a bit. depends on backside too

• No, it looks nice and is not tight on you.

• Nah.

• no lol.. it looks cool.. and suits you

• Nope not slutty enough... I want to see you in a shorter tighter dress than this ;)

• A little bit

• That's a nice dress

• Wear some shorts with that

• No, way too long for that

• A bit at the bottom x

• Looks like it

• I like that dress! Your sexy! Nice legs!

• 😔😔😔😔

• looks hot. but more for a club setting then a work setting

• No...

• No you look gorgeous in it 😍❤💦

• id fuck

• Ah duh...

• Not at all

• If i saw a girl in that I would presume she was on the prowl for a good time

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 8

• I actually love it XXXD.
    Sure it's a bit short in the front but the concept is cute... your tits aren't hanging out. You look great :) .

• It might depend on where you wear it, but I've seen people on the T (subway in Boston) wearing less. I'll lean on the "no" side here.

• It's super cute and totally ideal (in my world) for going out or hanging out. I wouldn't wear it to work though. (I work in an office with kinda strict dress codes)
    But it's not sl***y at all.

• Same here... it wouldn't fly at my office but I do think it's cute and would be appropriate for going out on a date or just to wear casually.

• I think it is a little slutty but if its for clubbing you will be fine
    Dont wear it out for dinner though

• No, it's nice.

• No, I love it😍

• not at all

• It's sexy but it's also cute, it shows off your shape well