How can I improve my body, and look good?

How can I improve my body. I've been going to the gym for 3 years now and I do treadmill and weights. I go to the gym 4 times a week. My legs seem kinda toned but I'm just self conscious about the upper part of my body (stomach and hips and stuff) how can I improve on that? It doesn't seem like it changed no matter how much I exercise, unless I'm doing the wrong types of exercise? And no rude answers please. And yes I know my shorts are twisted and not worn properly but ignore that part!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You need a new outfit. Continue going to the gym at a similar rate. Don't forget to have a healthy diet. It will make a huge difference in many ways. And you can always find professional tips from legitimate sources on how to get the best body you can have.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should start lifting weights and revamp your diet so that you lower your carbs and increase protein intake. Weight training is key, though, because it will help you ditch the soft look and get lean.

What Guys Said 17

• Almost kinda have a nipple slip there... But id say talk to a trainer about areas you want to focus on so they could teach you proper form.

• Learn how to dress yourself for a start

• The bra is supposed to cover the nip. Kthxbye

• I think your body already looks great. What are you worried about?

• You have very sexy thighs and a cute stomac. Your perfect

• Honestly you look fine.

If you are worried about your body fat % just clean up your diet. Research IIFYM and download myfitnesspal. Exercising is great but diet is key.

• ahhhh is that a cock you got there?

• You look wonderful. Just keep working at it with workingout and clean eating

• You look sexy x

• I think you have a sexy body!

• Sport

• love those boobs! what size is your bra?:)

• You are already sexy!

• you look you like u got a dick! And you got a titty slip.

• I say get a trainer to help you out that person will know exactly what to work on if you tell that person where you think you need improvement.

• Awesome, I find your belt button to be pretty cute :)

• Your body looks great to me. Really hot to be honest :) by the way do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 2

• You realize your shorts are twisted but you didn't realize your areola's showing? I think you just wanted to get the guys riled up lol. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with your body. You're doing right by going to the gym regularly and overtime your body will change a bit to your liking.

• You're shorts are messed up