Guys, is belly fat unattractive?

I have a little bit of belly fat and because of that my stomach isn't completely flat. Does that make me unattractive? Do guys notice things like that? I'm using Vanessa Hudgens as an example since my stomach looks pretty much like hers:
Guys, is belly fat unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• she is very sexy. Her stomach is fine

• but its not good you have a big belly at 15. As metabolism will almost certainly slow as you get older

• Well I don't really want to show a picture of myself :D. My stomach is very similar to hers but my legs are longer and slimmer. The rest of my body is fine I guess, I'm overall slim. It's just my stomach that's bothering me

• Yeah, uh, definitely don't send anything @e_lectric haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I wouldn't call that 'belly fat'. Almost nothing. I doubt any guy would mind that.

• Nothing wrong with her - Seems normal body shape to me

• nope, not that bad, if it's like in the picture

• No that looks fine, Vanessa Hudgens doesn't have a big stomach, she's slim, she just doesn't have abs... Which is fine, not everyone likes that look on women.

• Nah its still hot would bang yes hobo.

• nah its okay. i like it even

• its you on the pictures?

• it's not, although my stomach looks almost exactly like hers

• well i found that girls with a stomach like on the pic is for some reason more attractive.

• Still is sexy

• Belly fat is cute, in my opinion! Own it!

• Absolutely not! Just worry about looking healthy, which is a range of sizes and looks, that's what most guys are attracted to.

• What belly fat? Can't see nothin...

• I think a little bit of belly fat is fine and I can find a girl attractive if she has some. The issue starts when a girl has a massive amount of belly fat. A little belly fat doesn't mean you're unattractive

• no it's fine

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• OMG!!
    I'm not the only girl like this. I'm actually really fucking thin but I have that as well it's so weird.
    Tbh, guys don't seem to care or notice... Unless you're standing up and have rolls they could care less.

• Not a guy, but I can say with 100% certainty that belly fat is very unattractive--both on guys and girls. Don't worry over whether it's attractive, just work hard to get rid of it.

• A little bit of flab like that actually looks a lot better than a bony rib cage and pubic area

• Where is the fat? Think you are dreaming :-)