WHICH GIRL DO YOU THINK IS MORE PRETTY?

My ex-boyfriend left me for this girl a couple months ago and now they are engaged.

I have severe depression about it and I guess I just feel angry and I'm feeling hate for his new girlfriend.

Please I don't need any lectures or smart a** comments.

I would upload my pic but shouldn't incase anyone notices me.

People say I look exactly like this girl

WHICH GIRL DO YOU THINK IS MORE PRETTY??????

This is my ex's new girlfriend

http://tinypic.com/m/jkgf28/4

NO LECTURES OR RUDE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

I look like that girl but with more blonder hair & it's longer

Most Helpful Guy

• prefer the girl in the picture on this page as opposed to the link

you may be hurt but having people judge his new girl, and even more posting her picture on this site isn't cool at all. be the bigger person and don't stoop to these types of antics. obviously looks aren't everything so for whatever reason your relationship ended. I'm sorry but it happens. the new girl doesn't deserve you spreading picks to strangers for judgment

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex dumped me for larger girls.. got them to give me a shit load of abuse showed me videos of him havin sex with them whilst takin money from my purse at the time I hated those girls they actually encouraged him
    Then I saw the bigger picture I wasn't hatin these girls they were being told I was a monster evil personified a bitch etc etc
    And I stopped hatin them I pitied them.. Becos unlike them he chased me for a few years.. they just jumped into bed with him.. I was out their league so if he could treat me like that then he'd treat them even less eventually..
    So I hated him instead.. he wasn't a nice person..
    Why I'm tellin u this- well firstly he left u-his loss
    Engaged to another lassie pretty quickly (it won't last he has proven with u he can jump ship in rapid time) it's his fault not hers.. she was single he wasn't.. and in time he will do exactly the same to her what he done u unless karma comes for him and she does it to him - fingers crossed for that..

don't feel depressed the guys disloyal a cheat and not a nice person.. feel sorry for her tho she's stuck with him.. you get ur shit together force yourself to improve your mental health and in time you will be like me and my ex was terrible to be, focus on you first..

And for the record I don't think she looks better than u... she looks to morticiay Addams to me

• Agreed she looks disgusting

• I didn't type she looked disgusting... look no amount of slaggin her off is going to make ur boyfriend come back to u if anythin he will run away even further... stop this.. it's crazy behaviour! best to say nothing and get those two out ur mind, are they worth this? 3 billion men on the planet and ur obsessing over one that doesn't deserve runnin about ur head rent free... u don't love him that's for sure, your just pissed he left u for someone else see it that way

What Guys Said 15

• Looks aren't everything

• That wasn't my question. He moved on because he was a selfish a**

• Then why are you asking or even care? You're question implies he left you over looks

• I think dark haired girl is prettier

• Why do you care which one of you two people think is better looking? You are coming across as jealous. You seem so stuck on your ex and his fiancée. You need to get over them since you already say you are depressed because of them. You could possibly end up with Psychotic Depression and I am going by what I have read. You are not hurting them just yourself. If you continue the way you are going you might end up doing something you may regret.

• Sorry but new girl wins

• both are hot. bt your dude was a douche

• The new girl looks like a tranny.

• You're more pretty by far

• Crazy ex girlfriend...

• no offence, She is hot af

• the new girlfriend is more pretty

• Both are pretty

• I take it looks is all you have to offer? That's probably why he left.

• oh yeah she's a lot hotter than u
    srry

• you gotta stop this, they know and make fun of u

• How is she a lot hotter than what I look like? She looks like a vampire whore

• lol vampire?
      she's buetiful, gorgeous and sexy i wish i had a girl like her now.
      the pic that looks like u can't match honey

• Lol i know who this is

• Who?

• you know who I am?

• Quit posting pictures of my new girlfriend. Quit obsessing over me

• The new girlfriend looks better. He's not with you so I dont know why You care. Just move on. I really doubt Looks were the sole reason why he moved on

What Girls Said 6

• Jenette is a lot prettier tbh. XDDD Laugh at him.

• It takes a special kind of snowflake to upload your ex's fiancée out of paranoia, insecurities and jealousy.

Get over him and get your stuff together girl. You look psycho.

• sry but new girl is striking!
    her black hair is <3

• She is way hotter than you and how is that fair to choose to put her pic but not yours?

• The girl he left you for, I don't think you should post her pics either.

• Sorry but the new girlfriend is stunning.