Should I post this or is it ugly?

Title says it all lolShould I post this or is it ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look wonderful, but I said that the last time you posted this picture.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Turns me off, sorry.

• Looks lovely to me - Yeah post it

• It's not ugly :o

• No take another

• good picture, your eyes are nice and its a good shot. if im being 100% honest i say you are to thin. But to me thin isn't a bad thing, just might get some criticism from people who are anti thin lol.

• I get it all the time. I had an obese woman approach me at a restraunt and ask me what size pants I wear. When I told her 00 she scoffed lol

• your not alone, as a dude i get told im way to skinny and should put on more muscle :(

• I think the other side would do you better.

• Any particular reason why?

• Because of the bangs. Like this picture still looks good but seeing the shorter side of your hair just isn't appealing. Of course the color of both your hair and eyes are really attractive but I'm sure you already knew that.

• Looks good
    Your eyes are amazing

• If you like it, post it. Quit caring about what others think 👍

• It's... meh. Tbh it's your call. Lighting could be better and maybe you could smile

• That photo makes it way too had to look at you. Face the camera and don't make it crooked.

• Smile more :)

• Don't you like long hair 😖😖?

• It is fine

What Girls Said 8

• I think you personally look fine. :) Your eyes are gorgeous!! You posted a lot of pics on here, and look gorgeous in every one. You're like a prettier Miley Cyrus.

• Well you already posted it so at this point the opinions on if it's pretty or ugly mean very little.

• I mean on my instagram

• It's already on the Internet in general. May as well post it there if you already posted it here.

• You're not ugly but you are very thin tho

Not sure where your posting to but yeah post it

• It's not ugly but the way your head is turned and the direction of your eyes makes it look really weird, just not very flattering at all.

• its fine

• Its a very good photographic composition.

• Eh no

• Nope