Rate these girls?

On a scale of 1-10 based on looks rate these girls... additionally based only on these photographs what would you expect them to be like Rate these girls?

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• 1: 6/10 - I'd expect her to be quiet and awkward, as well as not very confident of herself because it looks like she is forcing a smile.

2: 7/10 - She is probably the most outgoing of the bunch. Probably has a very witty and sarcastic sense of humor.

3: 6/10 - I can see her as being the quirkiest of the bunch. She strikes me as a party animal and looks like a really fun person.

4: 7/10 - She doesn't seem to have much of a personality. Kinda bland and lackluster. However, she is probably very supportive, and I bet everyone goes to her for advice.

5: 8/10 - Easily the hottest on the board. Unfortunately she strikes me as the bitchy type. I don't think she is a genuinely bad person though. She probably just holds everyone at arm's length.

6: 4/10 - She seems very innocent, sweet, and soft-spoken. She is probably the groups target, and get's picked on a lot. I'm wiling to bet that she has the closest relationship with #4 because she is the only one that doesn't give her hell.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1- 8
    She seems very open and outgoing, very sweet like she'll do anything for you and looks like she knows how to have fun.

2-10
    She seems very happy and fun, extroverted but shy at times. I think she's really attractive :) . Her hazel eyes are very pretty as well.

3- 7
    She seems like a goofy person to hang out with, and looks like someone I would totally want to be friends with. Very preppy in personality maybe?

4-5.5
    I'm really into her hair, very pretty. She seems like a nice person, someone who's always excited. I just am really not into her makeup. Other than that she's just average looking but looks very open to people and very kind. Def not ugly tho

5-6
    She's okay looking, I'm really not liking the vibe I get from her. She seems like a straight up, honest person tho from looking at her and that's not a bad thing. She's just not personally my type. As I prefer "cute" more than "hot"

6-6.5
    I love her teeth, love her hair... however, she is very youthful looking like she's 12 :/ . She also has very nice cheekbones. I don't know, she's just average and youthful looking to me. As a person she seems more of a shy type but more outgoing when you're close to her personally. She looks very sweet tho.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• This totally looks like a high school friend group.

1) 6/10
    2) 6/10
    3) 6.5/10
    4) 6.5/10
    5) 6.5 or 7/10
    6) 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I remember a similar a question from you smart one, sporty one, social one etc - I think I got it totally wrong - They all look very pretty to me, a nice bunch of friendly girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 and 5 look the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Lovely all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • All eight

0|0
    0|0
  • Are are 7 or 8

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 is a 6 and the rest aren't my type at all.

However in personality 2 looks like she's the fun party girl and 5 looks very grumpy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 5 5 5

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all 6/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 looks the best.. she looks like a fun chick to hang out with

0|0
    0|0
  • Rates based on looks (6 - average)
    1st - 6/10 possessive
    2nd - 5.75/10 reveller/noisy/unbereable
    3rd - 6.5/10 extrovert/talkative/funny
    4th - 6.25/10 pleasant/kind
    5th - 7.25/10 quiet/sensitive/jealous/bipolar
    6th - 4.5/10 immature/childish

0|0
    0|0
  • All are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • just your typical beautiful girls who probably will never care i exist, and girls like all the pics here are probably always happy and always having fun in life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 1) 4
    2) 7
    3) 7
    4) 5
    5) 4
    6) 4
    Sorry if any of the girls in the pics is u and I hurt your feelings or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1- 6
    2- 6.5
    3- 6.5
    4- 5.5
    5- 8
    6- 5.5

0|1
    0|0
  • They're all tens 🙀 Lookin like modles

0|0