FYI I'm not wearing that much makeup. Any Thoughts on how I look?

I cannot wait to get my braces off. I am 14. My hair looks uneven on the right bc it was tucked behind my ear a little

Most Helpful Guy

• you look very cute

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• You look like a delightful young lady!! Some advice, for later: DON'T TELL PEOPLE the little flaws, you see, in yourself!! I wouldn't have noticed your hair, if you hadn't said it. Once I saw it, it didn't change anything, to me, but I'm not like most!! To me, you just look like a very nice young lady, and having braces isn't a curse!! A lot of us had them, and it is only for a shot time!!

• Thank you so much!! I like to say I think my personality and relationship with christ is better than my looks :)

• Keep His Faith, in you True, and be a good lady!!

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti, Amen.

• you look good

• You look very cute and when those braces are off, you will have a beautiful smile, they are worth it. You will be a heartbreaker in a few years.

• You look great without makeup. All natural girl getting those teeth straightened out. I found it funny you mentioned the hair behind the ear, because it's such a small detail that you don't have to fuss over.

• Glad to hear someone doesn't have a care in the world! I look fine without makeup but when I get the braces off I will look a little better 🤓

• You sure will 😀

• You're completely cute.

• Cute.

• You look like a cute young girl. I'm sure you'll be very pretty in a few years when you're done growing and everything

• cute and pretty... nothing to worry about

• Attractive 😍

• So much eyeliner ¬¬

• I think its fine. I see girls with much more eyeliner than her and i love it.

• @Syturio I think it looks weird in conjunction with the braces.

• @Syturio thank you! You are so supportive and kind

• I love your beauty and your smile. And your smile will be perfect when you get your braces off.

• You're super pretty! I'm not even sure how to describe it but all I can say is you're gorgeous 😜 :)

• Beautiful young girl, Nice smile and lovely eyes! Lucky boyfriend you must have!

• Don't have one but I know the right one is out there for me

• You'll find one with those looks :)

• Very nice!

• You look really good.

• You look like a 14 year old with braces. What kind of responses are you expecting lol

• you look super cute and braces look good on you so dont worry about it

• I like your teeth

• I think i fell in love

• I'm waiting for my braces to come off as well, they're a pain, but it'll be worth it in the future! A perfect smile for someone who is already pretty = 😍

• You look beautiful 😍 and when are you braces coming off

• I think you look gorgeous. You will be even more gorgeous when you do get your braces off :)

• You are really pretty, seriously! Nothing to worry about :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• Of course

• It won't let me search you and when I hit your name in notifications it takes me back to this

• Okay, I'll just put me here: www.girlsaskguys.com/user/enter77

• Wtf and you are asking how do i look damn you really hotttt girl i like how you look and you are just so cutteee

• Thanks :)

• Just take a boost of Confidence and am sure you would be much more pretty

• alright

• Good looking, I like your eyebrows

• truly beautiful

• you're not bad looking. you'll look better once you get the braces off. and you'd probably look better with your natural hair color which I'll assume is darker rather than lightening it.

• That is my natural hair color😳

• It also gets lighter in the summer from the sun especially towards the tips

• You're a really pretty girl! 👍🏻

• You look good, when those braces are off you'll blossom even more

What Girls Said 12

• I think you're gorgeous! And I'm a very picky person too so just know I'm not lying. I love your eyes and eyebrows. Rock on girl! XD.

• Don't wear more make-up. The correct make-up must be invisible but yet enhancing the good parts and hiding the less ideal ones.

• You look great honey.
    You have a lovely face. Be proud of yourself

• You're pretty!

• cute

• Cute!

• you look cute and pretty.

• you look super cute!

• Cute

• You are a very pretty kid. Don't compare yourself to other girls! Lol

• I feel you on the braces, I'm getting mine off in 2 weeks!
    by the way you look great.

• you're cute and beautiful and wtf are you 14? I'm older than you and I look like your sister maybe ıt's because of the make up anyways you look super cute and beautiful

• I look older for my age and I look almost the same without makeup

• wow ıt's really weird sometimes I just wish to look older :D