Which Guy Is Most Attractive? (All are attractive... but I don't know which one is most)?

It's all in the title
They all look very different, but all appear attractive to me. Just wanted to know your thoughts :) .
Guy 1Which Guy Is Most Attractive? (All are attractive...but I don't know which one is most)?Guy 2

Guy 3

Guy 4

• Guy 1
    23%(3)22%(5)Vote20%(2)
  • Guy 2
    0%(0)9%(2)Vote20%(2)
  • Guy 3
    8%(1)9%(2)Vote10%(1)
  • Guy 4
    69%(9)60%(14)Vote50%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell. They all look the same facial expression, hairstyle, fashion etc

• They all do give off the same vibe I have to agree with that. Yet, the way their faces come together are different and shape of their nose eyes... I think you get it. I think I just like guys who give off that vibe hehe.
      Thanks for the opinion! :)

• Maybe the 1st guy from lookin at it again.. You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• You can tell they are different people but they don't look all that different, this is just your type I guess haha

• Haha yeah, I don't know what to call my "type" or whatever tho. There's no name for it lol. But yeah, I'm just attracted to guys who give off this vibe.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I think guy 2

• He's definitely an attractive guy. XD

• I guess I've seen them somewhere on here 😶

• :/ Hmm... it's probably just the way they present their self or come off. A lot of guys take their pictures like this now.
      Thanks for the opinion :D !!

• Hmm 😶 ok
      My pleasure 😂

• Bet you want them to run a train on you.

• Nobody cares. They are immature teens

• Then there was no reason to comment. Either way, I still find them very attractive.

What Girls Said 0