What type of exercises should I do to achieve this body shape?

Something that I can do at home cause I'm not willing to pay for the gym. And if you can suggest some diets I would apreciate it. Thank you! What type of exercises should I do to achieve this body shape?

any help please?

Most Helpful Guy

• ketogenic diet in general, and days you work out, or days you're sore, are carb loading cheat days. i can cheat on my diet 7 days a week, and still lose weight. i don't track anything, and eat like a major pig.

look at i think bodybuilding. com for videos just tone, and work everything equally. do weight training, keep it stressful to build muscle which will burn fat. 10 minutes daily is enough if you're really hosing your body.

• How long do you think is going to take me to start seeing results?

• You probably look similar to the pic anyway if your only 130, how tall are you? I would suggest looking into IIFYM and myfitnesspal ( I do not use this personally but people have great success maintaining weight). If you want a bigger butt go to the gym (follow marissa mcgrath, Steph Lavato on youtube/social media for gym tips).

• @Snipes I'm not fat but my body doesn't have all of those curves you know my waist isn't smaller than the rest, I'm 1,65

Most Helpful Girl

• Your shape is in your dna. you can minipulate your own body to look a little different. If when you gain weight you dont get hips then nothing you can do than plastic surgery

• When I gain weight I mainly get it around my waist and I don't have money for surgery damn

• Well, if you are alittle over weight loose the weight , lift and see what your shape is and you can work with it.

• I will do that, thank you

What Guys Said 3

• jogging and mild cardio plus squats should get you in that shape.
    weighed squats would have been better but you say ur not going to the gym.
    maybe you could just buy a set of dumbbelss and hold them at your sides when doing squats and lunges.

• I will go for that, thank you, how many times should I workout? Like twice a week is enough?

• I came across of this picture and felt really motivated to get my body looking like this! I'm down for workout now but I hate it, I admire everyone that goes to the gym or workout at home until get where they want. I forgot how much should I lift? I'm sorry for the amount of questions

• that depends.. if you are doing free squats you can do anywhere from 30-50 reps.. i think most people are in that range before getting tired in legs in one set. you can do 3 or 4 such sets. free weight lunges , maybe 20 for each leg, again 3-4 sets.
      if you use weights, go for a weight that is comfortable for you to do more than 10 reps. do 3 sets with that weight for 8-10 reps per set. i dont know bout weighed lunges, i dont do them.
      im gonna start doing squats again.. haven't been to the gym in a while. i will use some weights at home :-D.

• Whos she

• Some girl I found on Instagram

• Pull ups and squats with 5 miles per day of running.

• Is there anything else instead of running? I hate it!

• Man why is this so hard? All I'm asking for is a body like that! Nothing else, honestly is even possible to achieve that sculpted body without gym? Do you think I can do it with a diet?

• Who told you achievements in life were easy? If that shit was easy everyone would look like that. It's easy to be that whale who needs a motorized wheel chair just to grocery shop. Anyone with a strong body earned that shit.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sorry, you can't change your body shape... you can tone it up... but you can't go from apple to pear... or whatever you are to this pear shape unless you are already this shape but need to gain or lose weight. :/ I'm sorry but it's the truth. It's all in the bone structure and genetics.

• i think it has something to do with your bone structure... the girl in the pic body is natural

• but I mean is there any way that I can concentrate my fat around my thights? I sound dumb as hell but I don't know anything about workout plans and internet seems to complicated with a bunch of expensive alternatives

• Not much to see, only clothes. Do you want muscular, lean, toned , ... ?

• I mean the small waist and larger hips

• 130 36-29-35

• I only see very normal measures and a perfectly proportioned body. Even a normal weight unless you are extremely short or tall.

• I think you can't! If your body shape is different from her you can workout for years and years and never get that shape. You can workout to improve your own shape! She has a great body, she does but don't use her as a guideline since everyone is different.

• I believe that we can change our body shapes, I see some many girls showing their before and after pictures and they go from no ass to ass. 0 definition to 100 definition. It's all about work and discipline

• shit she's hot! I don't really know that much about workout but try some squats and maybe cardio to burn fat around your waist

• How can I do cardio at home?

• Just search for some cardio exercises at youtube there are great ones and pick the ones you like the best