Rate my looks from 10?

Rate my looks from 10?

Rate me from 10
16 years old boy

Up
Raaaaate

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd advise in a hair cut and shave the stache for a few years.

What Girls Said 1

• When you posted this question what made you scroll past the How Do I Look? category and choose Dating?

I rate you a five, your moustache a three, possibly a two. I rate the trout-pout a measly one. Poor effort kid. Poor effort.

• Wtf is hell with you if you don't like the question don't post a stupid answer Psycho girl

• If you wanna deal with someone like me ok go mrs admin and change all other questions that must be in how do i look Category from dating but you can't do that because there are a lot of questions like mine in dating Category because we members know that if we post in how do i look Category nobody will answer because of there are not a lot of active members to answer in how do i look Category not as dating Category but how can your mind analyse that in that point mrs admin I don't know how to answer you :D

• I'm not an admin kid and your question has already been moved.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look well

• eight

• Negative