Which girl is more attractive?

Which of these girls is more attractive and why? Thanks!Which girl is more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first looks more natural and caring. The second is on the wild side and possibly aims too high. I pick (A).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• Very close to being a tie, both beautiful - I will give it to top girl , smile beats a duck face anyday of the week.

• i chose the first

prettier eyes, less makeup, no silly expression

• Omg I expected to see the same pictures again, like someone is posting the same duo like 10+ times...
    Thank you for not being that person. And ehm, I prefer the first girl. She's got a beautiful smile and she's a brunette :)

• First girl.
    Brown hair + light colored eyes. Smile. Face structure.

• The bottom girl seems more physically attractive, but the top girl seems nicer and more fun.

• I would bday the top one is more attractive because of her eyes and hair and seems friendly. If was that young again.

• Number one, because those gorgeous eyes and beautiful smile, theyre both attractive but the first one grabs my attention the most

• I would say 2 but I hate duck face e so 1 wins my vote

• first one looks good

• first girl.. she has a pretty smile.

second girl is showing a little bit of cleavage witch i normally like.. but she is making that stupid duck face so that ruins it for her

• First one is just better looking

• #1 because #2 looks like she's just trying to get some attention to me

• 1 is more pretty

• Both beautiful

• Top girl

• This choice is too hard.

• Second one 😍
    Both are attractive though

• first one have pretty look but not attractive
    second one

• its close but bottom one

• girl 2 but not by much

• Second

• The blonde is more attractive. The lighting makes her skin look better and she's at a better angle.

• They are both GORGEOUS. I wanna say the first one because I am more into brunettes, and she has prettier eyes than the second one. Her smile looks forced though, so I'd like to see a more genuine one outta her :P

• I'd rather fuck 2nd

• Both are beautiful

• Top one definitely

• the blonde

• I don't think first girl is better looking than the second, but I do believe she's got better personality. So... you know my answer to who is overall more attractive.

• seconf

• I like the second one, seems cuter to me

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 11

• First! She looks more 'real' and like she is a nice person, besides having a pretty face.
    Perhaps the second would also have a pretty face is she stopped smashing her lips together like that and took about half of the make up off.

• Girl 1... all the way.
    She has very pretty eyes and adorable freckles :). She also has a nice smile.

Girl 2 on the other hand has a pronounced forehead and the duck face is just no... I just don't like the vibe I get from her.

• 2 for sure

• I don't know, both are pretty girls.

• 1st, I'm partial to lighter features on women, her eyes and smile are gorgeous

source-bi girl

• first girl <3

• brunette... she is is gorgeous.

• first girl - she is really pretty.

• Both...

But I vote for girl 2.

• Are these girls sisters? They look a lot alike

• first one is cute and beautiful second ones is beautiful adn attractive