Which girl is more attractive?

Which of these girls is more attractive and why? Thanks!Which girl is more attractive?

2|0
12|32

Most Helpful Guy

• The first looks more natural and caring. The second is on the wild side and possibly aims too high. I pick (A).

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• Very close to being a tie, both beautiful - I will give it to top girl , smile beats a duck face anyday of the week.

1|1
    0|0
  • i chose the first

prettier eyes, less makeup, no silly expression

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg I expected to see the same pictures again, like someone is posting the same duo like 10+ times...
    Thank you for not being that person. And ehm, I prefer the first girl. She's got a beautiful smile and she's a brunette :)

1|0
    0|0
  • First girl.
    Brown hair + light colored eyes. Smile. Face structure.

1|0
    0|0
  • The bottom girl seems more physically attractive, but the top girl seems nicer and more fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would bday the top one is more attractive because of her eyes and hair and seems friendly. If was that young again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Number one, because those gorgeous eyes and beautiful smile, theyre both attractive but the first one grabs my attention the most

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say 2 but I hate duck face e so 1 wins my vote

1|0
    0|0
  • first one looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • first girl.. she has a pretty smile.

second girl is showing a little bit of cleavage witch i normally like.. but she is making that stupid duck face so that ruins it for her

1|0
    0|0
  • First one is just better looking

1|0
    0|0
  • #1 because #2 looks like she's just trying to get some attention to me

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 is more pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Both beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Top girl

1|0
    0|0
  • This choice is too hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one 😍
    Both are attractive though

0|1
    0|0
  • first one have pretty look but not attractive
    second one

0|0
    0|0
  • its close but bottom one

0|0
    0|0
  • girl 2 but not by much

0|0
    0|0
  • Second

0|0
    0|0
  • The blonde is more attractive. The lighting makes her skin look better and she's at a better angle.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both GORGEOUS. I wanna say the first one because I am more into brunettes, and she has prettier eyes than the second one. Her smile looks forced though, so I'd like to see a more genuine one outta her :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather fuck 2nd

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Top one definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • the blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think first girl is better looking than the second, but I do believe she's got better personality. So... you know my answer to who is overall more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • seconf

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one, seems cuter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• First! She looks more 'real' and like she is a nice person, besides having a pretty face.
    Perhaps the second would also have a pretty face is she stopped smashing her lips together like that and took about half of the make up off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1... all the way.
    She has very pretty eyes and adorable freckles :). She also has a nice smile.

Girl 2 on the other hand has a pronounced forehead and the duck face is just no... I just don't like the vibe I get from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, both are pretty girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st, I'm partial to lighter features on women, her eyes and smile are gorgeous

source-bi girl

1|0
    0|0
  • first girl <3

1|0
    0|0
  • brunette... she is is gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • first girl - she is really pretty.

1|0
    0|0