Are super skinny guys attractive?

I'm a 17 year old male, I'm 5'9 and around 120 pounds. My face is nothing special and I'm so skinny I look sick and all I hear from people is how I'm nothing but bone. This has destroyed my confidence and self esteem but I wanted to know if girls really think that some guys who are super skinny are attractive

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's put it this way. I don't mind skinny guys, but if you weigh less than I do, I think I'm gonna feel too self-conscious to be with you.

Can always hit the gym.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't blame you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had more girlfriends when I was skinny than now I have gotten from 130-150. 5'9 as well. I haven't had luck in a good amount of time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have a problem with them, like they're okay, and I usually do find them attractive. If you're insecure, try lifting weights, maybe eating a lot more!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Super skinny guys can be attractive yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are perfectly fine as you are. I generally prefer skinny/ lanky guys anyway. Someone that was a body builder would just make me intimidated. You are beautiful as you are, and as long as it's not affecting your health, you are fine~

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 6' 2, 140 pounds here 😁 16 years old. My face isn't special but I always like to think my personality makes up for it 😂 Don't worry about it, just be happy 😄. If you are still self conscious (I was for some time) go to the gym. Working out has definitely helped me gain strength as well as self confidence; I'd give it a shot 😄 Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls like skinny guys

0|0
    0|0