Why am I so beautiful perfect and sexy? How am I so beautiful perfect and sexy?

I wake up every morning and I look in the mirror and wonder the Same question every single time. Everyone tells me so it must be true. Why do I look this way? Hell! How do I look this way? My mom didn't look like this. I know I have my daddy's hazel green eyes. Every time I go anywhere I get so many compliments and everyone loves me. And sure I am conceited. And ur probably wondering why. Well why not be? I already know I'm beautiful so why not act like it! Most people think I'm arrogant. People also say my ego is bigger than planet earth it's self and that's bc it is. Every time I walk into a place people stare at me. Most girls always confront me and call me an attention whore, slut, bitch, but do I care though? No I don't so yeah. Most guys confront me too asking if I'm single if they can have my number and all these other things. Which is probably why the girls don't like me. It not my fault that I am gorgeous but I will embrace it. I don't mean to call attention to me. I don't turn their heads and force them to stare at me. I love myself so much and you should too! Yay!!! I never wear make up either it makes you ugly, my skin is too perfect, and it gets in my eyes and mouth so yeah. And if ur thinking that I have on make up in my profile picture, I don't my lips are naturally pink. They're so pink that my grandparents didn't even know my name they just called me rose bc it meant pink in French and my lashes are just really thick and I just got out the shower so they're probably stuck together by the water. And I just have bad lightening all together so yeah. I am awesome And beautiful and sexy and perfect! Yay for me!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally when people are so in to themselves they imagione the reactions from others. The think everyone looks at them when no one does. The reason you know this may be happening is NO ONE IS THAT BEAUTIFUL. There is no room I have ever seen look at anyone because they are so attractive, it just doesn't happen. So if you think it is, id say you are a bit delusional, prob a 7/10 who thinks all these compliments are real and not guys just wanting to fuck them, which they would to a 5.10 just the same.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• And so modest!

• Haha, click on her name and go through her opinion history. Some true gems in there.
      A small summary; Her boyfriend is 6'5 tall, has an 11 inch dick. They took each other's virginity only 6 days ago. She does not know what masturbation is. She hates make-up to such extent that she has to make a big deal about not wearing it and saying how scary it is. She is a girl only on the outside. She refuses to give head (posted 2 days ago). She gives her boyfriend head all the time (posted 3 days ago).

I think we have an undercover teenage boy with self esteem issues here! :D

• Ok so this is not me, but when I was messaging her she was like she didn't know how to give head and the only person around is her brother, said her brother is super strict, dude this ain't me i swear on my life I only have one profile currently I'm a black guy named Shawn and I'm 22 years old.

• He didn't exactly take my virginity we were gonna try it but then I got guilt tripped and told my brother everything so I'm still a virgin

• Trolol

• There isn't really any question value here. Shame as you missed the opportunity to change the writing style for a self confidence mytake.

• What world are you living in? I've seen hotter

• Haha. You're probably the manifestation of the Judeo-Christian society/culture in person. Humbleness is something even more beautiful than looks. Congrats with your looks. I'm sincerely sorry for the fact that you have no humbleness at all. I "qualify" people by their soul and heart, not their ass and boobs and hair and teeth (although that helps). Looks are like the cherry on top of the cake. If there's no cherry, why the hell not eat the cake anyway?

Anyway, finally, I have to say that I'm glad I know how to spot people like you :) humbleness is sacred.

• I didn't read all that crap but you look like you're fat judging by your bloated face. You cannot be fat and attractive lol.

• Being conceded is not good. Telling people that they should love you is ugly. Does not matter how you look. Anyone that wears makeup is ugly. Even if it is only on special occasions? You come across as if you actually believe you the the best looking ever and anyone who disagrees is lying. To me uou are just okay looking. You ego is ugly.

• What the fuck are you going on about?

• Okay, I guess if most people say those things, it's okay if I honestly don't find you attractive or beautiful or sexy. Not trying to put you down just being honest :)

• I really hope you're a troll...

• Some guy accused me of being her dude lol I'm trying to clarify this ain't me dude and I swear it.

• Yea dude I know people can be occasionally concieted but this is way to much lol, like she needs to calm down.

• Ok who are you really lol your getting suspicious are you a troll.

• What?😩

• You are far far far away from... It's just my taste. Maybe you are such a girl for others. But good for ya thinking that way. I mean I don't care.

• So who's the girl in your profile pic then?

• lol no just no

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDRORgoZxZU

you go girl. just remember to also be humble.

• XD You'e okay looking, nothing wrong with being confident.
    I mean you're not ugly but certainly not Jennifer Lawrence or Leigh-Anne Pinnok.
    There's nothing wrong with being confident, but you seem to be overly confident in my opinion. That's just you...
    I bet many guys find that your confidence is more attractive than your looks actually. :)