Some one told me I was not anerexic because I didn't look anerexic do I look anerexic? Was she right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you intentionally try to lose weight by not eating / over exercising? Then yes you have a form of anorexia.

You are thin but do not look like an anorexic.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• Your legs look thin but the rest of you looks okay - Things like anorexia at the start are behavioural rather than physical things - If you have concerns tell your family/school counsellor or a doctor.

• I don't think so. Still on the thinner side though.

• You're definitely on the thin side but you don't *look* anorexic.

• Hmm
    Hard to say

• you look pretty attractive and pretty to me

• only you truly know this, or ask your parents

• You're just skinny. If you're eating properly and you're not gaining weight, there's nothing anyone can do about that :)

• Yeah you don't. You look fine as hell

• can't really tell with the clothes

• Badddd

• very thin

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Nah, you're just rectangle shaped.
    I wouldn't worry about what she says. You're shaped kind of like Taylor Swift or a thinner Vanessa Hudgens.
    I'm very thin too, I get what you mean. I'm actually worse haha.
    People assume weight gain is easy, but it's just as heart as weight loss.

• Anorexia is a behavioral disorder. If you have problems eating you can ask a doctor to help you through that. You don't look like anorexics I've known.

• who cares

• I mean your skinny but not anorexic. That's not what you were going for is it? Cuz that's unhelathy asf

• you look underweight

• Not anorexic, but definitely skinny to underweight. So get some extra muscle (not fat)

• Well no, if I saw you I would never guess you were anorexic. When I imagine anorexic, I imagine visible bones and ribs.
    But eating disorders aren't about looks

• In the first picture you look thin, but not anorexic. The second you look average or slightly above average weight and the pic of your legs look like you're positioning them to look thinner. Its a mental illness so if you're causing harm to yourself regardless of your size, seek help before it gets worse.