How does this bikini look on me? Should I keep it or get a different style?

How does this bikini look on me? Should I keep it or get a different style?

I got this bikini a few days ago, the style wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I still decided to get it but I could always exchange it so what do you think of it? And should I get a different type of keep it? 😊

0|1
9|20

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I think it's good. What matters is if YOU like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good but i think youd look real good in the ones with boy short style bottoms

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good keep it

1|0
    0|0
  • For sunbathing fine - For a lot of movement or swimming, may not stay on top

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like the top i think it makes your chest look big and your boobs saggy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it looks very good. The top doesn't fit your body well (maybe strapless isn't the best choice) and the overall style just doesn't seem like its a good fit for your body type.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by the overall style? But yeah I agree the top would be better with straps

• @Xleah17x the overall style, strapless I'm not really of fan of on anyone tbh, and the 3 straps connecting the bottoms looks more tacky than stylish. I don't know I think you can return it and find something better

• it looks fine x

0|0
    0|0
  • We should see ass first

0|0
    0|0
  • Baddd

0|0
    0|0
  • Bottoms are good bt id prefer a different top,,

0|0
    0|0

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• It looks okay, but I think you'd look better in an over-the-shoulder triangle top or a bralette top.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree that's what I was thinking too!

• I've never been a fan of the strapless tops, especially on girls with big boobs. I think the triangle top is usually the best look, with a bralette/active-type top being a good choice as well. You look great, girl!

• You're right especially for swimming and stuff it might fall off! The bikini I got does come with strings but I still think it might be easier getting one that already has it haha and thanks girl! 😊

• Hmm... I suggest bigger bottoms or for you to loosen them...
    The top looks fine but I suggest something with more support to it maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice on you :) if you don't like it or feel like it may slip off in the water , you'd look nice in a tankini

1|0
    0|0
  • damn girl, you are fine!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I like it, keep it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should get a different style. I don't know if its the bikinis doing but your torso. looks very long and its making your legs look. awfully short.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can take it back after you wear the bottoms?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you can at vs but I wouldn't do it I would just exachange the top if it's not good

• looks good! But I don't really like how the top has no straps

0|0
    0|0