Could you describe my body figure?

Could you please give me honest harsh opinion about my body figure. I think I'm too skinny, I would really really love to have a real Woman body.

If you're ok to rate, it would describe better than words for me
(And sorry for the picture quality )
Could you describe my body figure?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you have a pretty nice hip to waist ratio. After that your body kind of just goes off and appears look like one of those inflatable tube man things. The proportion isn't there. You don't really have tits and the fact that your upper body is so much smaller than your lower brings really highlights the lack of size in your chest. Your arms are way to skinny and they look frail.

You need to start hitting the gym working on your upper body. You need to work on your legs too but I'd worry about your upper body first since that is what's lacking. What I'd also suggest is you putting a little width on your lats. It will give the illusion of a smaller waist and will give your upper body a more built athletic look rather than frail and skinny. It will also make your shoulders pop and arms pop.

Focus on heavier compound exercises like dumbbell chest press.. shoulder press.. upright rows.. Deadlifts.. Squats. You need a foundation.. Doing isolation exercises would not benefit you right now. For arms focus more on your triceps since that makes up about 75% of your arm. People think it's all biceps which is far from the truth. Try something like SkullCrushers.. Cable tricep extensions.. overhead dumbbell tricep extension. For biceps just stick to simple curls.

Overall I don't think you look terrible but I'd say below average. You have some potential though. The proportion just isn't there right now.

• lol harsh but true.
      but if she s gonna work on her upper body that much the rest of her boobs will vanish :P

• Lmfao guru on duty xD

• Lol I think it's a good natural body lol, but she could use the gym

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not skinny, you just carry more weight on the bottom than top. the top is a bit thin relatively, but still not too skinny, and you definitely have the curve of a Womans body. nice indentation at the waist.

Statistically majority Women are pair shaped, bigger on bottom and smaller on top than they'd like to be. Not that you want to be smaller, just saying our body shape s very common. I wouldn't go trying to gain with. You are young. weight comes on easily enough water without trying, so just enjoy being slim. :-)

• later * not water.

• @PhoenixItalian

She is pear shaped (i dont mea it in a bad way at all) she simply has more flesh on her legs than anywhere else-could be muscle doest have to be fat. I think you are thinking of 'fat' pear shaped Women. Not thin pear shaped Women. She's clearly thin. Does not change the shape of the boys, or where the weight tends to get distributed.

• True, I thought you mean pair shaped because of fat.

What Guys Said 37

• You look pear shaped to me, and very womanly. I really like your thighs, they're thick, which is hot. You have a flat stomach, a very attractive thing, and though your boobs are on the small side, they're still good.

I don't know what you want in order to have a "real woman's body".

• A body like Beyonce's or Shakira's body to have an idea.
      I think my body look Like a 15 yo girl body, and I had actually the same body when I was 15 tbh

• Say whatever you want, but I think most guys would prefer your body over the other 2.

• Honestly, you look great. You are right that you are skinny, but not too skinny by any stretch of the imagination. I would rate you 9/10, you have just the figure I prefer!

• I would say slim pear shape - It is fine I wouldn't lose any more weight or even adding a few pounds would do no harm but overall you are fine

• Well you have good body and all , but with these questions increasing , the value of people decreased you don't give much you just wanna look pretty and that's all leaving the inner side of you which is important so instead of asking is this smart? How do you think of book for example people ask more about thier looks , you know why some really really really hot girls don't continue thier relationships because looks is 1 out of 10 things forming you

Anyway it's just me saying some non sense

• Your body looks great, there are plenty of men that admire all types of figures and sizes of woman. :)

• You have a real woman's body, no question about that. Nice hips, nice waist, decent breasts. You're slim but not skinny. I'd give you a solid 8.

• Lovely!

• I think you have a very nice body. You're very slim but you still have curves and that's my favorite type of body on a girl

• Your hot

• Attractive :P

• Yup you're bit on the thinner side but definitely attractive. But I don't like the fact that you hid the best part with that hideous red color

• Looks good to me

• I think your body is pretty much perfect, wide hips, thin waist, nice skin. I believe most women would be jealous

• hot, fucking love it :P
    (I have a thing for skinny bodies :D )

• Lemon shaped body with a lemon twist of pomegranates.

• Smoking hot

• you have a really attractive and a stunning body

• I would give you a 9/10 maybe gain some weight.

• sexy... not detailed enough?

• I would smash

• I wouldn't change anything you look great. Even if you put on some weight you would still look amazing.

• You are not too skinny i think that body is so fucking good although i dont see your ass xD

• Slim and curvy, look great!

• you are fine. Not too skinny but done loose any weight x

• Sexy as hell!

• Your hips are a bit disproportionate to the rest of your body, but overall you're quite sexy.

• I would sniff your asshole

• Badd

• fucktabulious

• you are a touch skinny. I would go with around 6. however, nice boobs and pussy

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 10

• I find you hot actually
    maybe 2 to 3 pounds more and a bit more of toning up if you want and you d be a bomb.
    but usually at your age, I prefer people would stay lean cause you re gonna gain weight eventually as you grow up so it will be easier to maintain.

• I don't see you as too skinny, but you are thin. You look nice, you have nice curves and you probably look great in all clothes. If you want to gain a little weight or something to have a more "womanly" figure, I'm sure you would look good like that too. Be careful though if you want to add on some lbs, do it slowly or you might get stretch marks.

• I think you have nice hips... but you kind of look bow legged...
    You're just flat up top and that's all there is to it. I don't think you look any less woman.

7/10...

• You lokk straight to hourglass, not muscular, more skinny. Personally, I would add some weight. And muscle not fat.

• you have a nice pear shaped figure

• You're a woman right? Then you have a womanly body. I'd say that you have an hourglass shape.

• Wow, you have amazing hips :)

• Nice and slim

• you look good!

• you're petite and hot, wish I looked more like you