Will people be dissapointed or am I overthinking this?

I post pictures online and I get a lot of attention, but I also get attention in real life just not as much. I personally feel that my pictures are better than how I actually look and I'm really scared to meet some of the guys I've been talking to online, or some of my online friends because I'd feel like they are dissapointed in the way I look/ how different I look or they might think I'm ugly. Like that's one of my fears, my friend said my pictures look like me and If one didn't I'm sure she'd tell me but idk):? What should I do? Please don't be rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• When people talk to you online - They see your pics and get to know you - If you get on with each other, you might arrange to meet - I would say you are overthinking and quite possibly other person feeling same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as its really you in the pictures its okay I guess. Its not really catfishing if its actually you. They can't blame you for being photogenic.

What Guys Said 6

• You are basing your self worth on the opinions of others. It's a vicious cycle, stop letting other people control your happiness.

• If the picture are really you and your showing off all of you then I wouldn't worry about it at all

• Pictures always look different. They capture only one moment. So, yes, you will look different in real life, and no, you don't have to fear anything because it's also completely expected.

• u tamper with ur pics?

• Not really I just feel like they look better

• lets see em

• its stupid and pointless worrying. people will normally always look better in real life because a camera only give a one point of view, flat looking image of someone. This is rubbish compared to a 3d human being

• you can send a pik of yourself if you want and i will tell u how u look, if u like

• Hey I'm sure you look fine. hmm do you mind if I message you? :)

• Go ahead!

• please unblock me! haha.

• I will!

What Girls Said 0