What do women consider my body type to be?

When I look at myself in the mirror I have no idea whether I'm considered skinny or fit. My ribs don't really show at all, and I have some definition, but I'm definitely not a body builder. So what description should I use on online dating sites? I'm: 19, 5'10", and 150 lbs. As much as I'd hate to admit it, my body type is similar to the stronger version of Justin Bieber (gag).

• Skinny
  • Toned
  • Fit
  • Other (Explain in Comments)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol what's with the second picture? I would say you look fit... cute

• Haha I didn't want both pictures to be the same so last second I was like "Oh crap, what do I do?" And then I stuck my tongue out.

• Yes he's so easy to train!!! Goodnight

• Thanks for the mhg

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I would say toned.
    Personally, my definition of "fit" is someone who has muscles. Not a body builder, but more weight on them than someone who is 'toned'.

You look like you have some arm and abs. But.. the legs look like they might be skinny and un-proportional.

• That's fair. Compared to men in their late 20's I'm slim, but for a 19 year old I'm basically medium. Genetically speaking, I'm supposed to "fill out" in the next couple of years.

I think it has less to do with my legs and more to do with my choice of pants... they're a "straight fit" and I've grown enough that they're starting to look like tights. To be frank, I do squats at the gym and definitely have a butt :-P

• "Next time" xD Lmao I wasn't planning on doing this again, but I guess I could buy a speedo and do a sensual pose. To show off my legs, of course.

Hmm. Time to visit Kohls, I guess. Maybe I'll have a waist size bigger than 30 soon lmao (That's basically the smallest you can buy for men at most stores).

• Also, I measured my chest, waist, and hip circumferences like a woman would. I'm a 41-30-36 :-P

• you're skinny with some muscles

• Cool :-)

I measured my chest waist, and hip circumference like you asked in one of your questions! My size is 41-30-36 lmao

• Yeah, looks don't matter to me much either, but I've gone out with medically obese women before and I can see why the lack of health would be a deal breaker. In daily life, they eat way different things than I do (I like being healthy), they never go to the gym with me, and walking any amount of distance would either require begging or just flat out not happen. Also, romantically... sorry but I would literally never let a woman that size on top of me, cuddling or otherwise. It's just way too uncomfortable. But as long as she's a similar size to me or smaller it's completely fine.

• I personally would call it Lean Muscle

• I'd say you fit but not like ripped fit.

• Skinny but... I kind of dig it. Oddly enough, you a little bit of a hottie (body wise). And I suspect you know it 😏

• Yeah, I'm pretty awesome! However, I like to think that my looks have little to do with my value as a person.

• Ahahahaha look at your cute little out I belly button ☺️

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• Looks like ectomesomorph. Women would go crazy.

• Maybe I should make it a dating requirement of mine for the woman to be able to pronounce and spell "ectomesomorph".

• @WhoStoleMySock
      To be fair, a lot of women who go to the gym both share a lot of similar life choices to me and are incredibly good looking. I wouldn't be sad about dating that type of woman at all lmao. Think Megan Fox, Rihanna, etc.

Also, the point of my joke was that I like smart people. My major is Electrical and Computer Engineering. I like smart women.

• Well then, you are sorted! Smart women any day of the week!

• Sexy toned.
    You are so hairless and am so jealous of you now :/

• I feel like some women would consider a bit of chest hair to be "manly", but yeah, I literally never have to shave my chest or back, which is a huge plus.