Am I thick or fat?

Am I thick or fat?
So I've recently lost 50 lbs and I'm still losing but I have what I like to call 'fat girl self esteem' right now. When I'm in public I'm constantly worrying about what people think. I know that my friends won't tell me the truth if I really am unappealing but I want to know so I won't have to keep wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! You lost 50 lbs? Congratulations! And I think I understand "fat girl self esteem" but I'd say you look fantastic! So good in fact, I kind of wish you'd have opted for a string bikini pic! :D

I'm sure you're well aware of this, but it does bear repeating: you have SPECTACULAR breasts!

Hey! Thanks for most helpful! I hope you made the most of bikini season! :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• On the thick side but got a very nice shape. Be proud of your results. Keep moving until you reach the body you feel most beautiful in.

• You look appealing. Keep up the hard work and never go back to where you were. You're better than that.

I'd perhaps date you, like Trump would date Ivanca.

• You look great - Congrats on losing the weight and keeping it going - You are very beautiful and will only get more pretty.

• If you want honesty then I will give you it. You have big breasts which a lot of guys like, you do not have a very skinny looking appeal. Your body is not to big or to small, your body is inbetween (imo). But even "if" you lost more pounds, it would make your chest look more bigger.

SO no need to continue worrying. You have a very appealing body and attractive looking face!:)

• You look great and well some for losing so much ;-)

• I would smash! I think you look great. Those titties!

• Not fat at all. Job well done on losing 50 lbs. Lift weights, burn that arm fat.

• Can't tell from that anglw

• Curvy

• you look very attractive and gorgeous.

• WOW, you are really sexy :D

• Nah that is the kind of body I like to lay on top of...

• You are attractive how you are.

• Lovely boobs. You could loose a bit more weight but nothing to worry about x

• Your not fat, you have a nice figure

• You're not fat. I dunno what thick is, but this isn't fat

• you look great :)

• Fatt

• very sexy boobs, nice body

• You have a terrific body

• Thick but not fat

• Thick at the moment, not fat. :)

• your not fat but your a bigger girl, you look good. And that is coming from a guy who likes skinny girls. You have nice hair. Who gives a shit what strangers think of you. Just believe your the best looking person, and you will find others believe that too

• u r thick and attractive

• To be honest, think you've got a great body. Really :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 6

• Not fat. You have a heavy bone structure, so you will never have a tiny look. You could workout with weights to get a more toned body if you want. Have your muscle/fat ratio measured. That will determine if you still need to loose fat.

• You are VERY pretty and it looks like you have an adorable figure in the making. your cute now but you'll be gorgeous in no time. keep it up:)

• I'd say normal, I can't see a lot of muscle from the picture so I would not say thick. But you are NOT fat. Congrats on the weightloss you look great ❤

• You look really good and I would say thick!

• You're not thick at all but you're not fat either

• thick and pretty :)