• Yup...
    33% (10)7% (2)21% (12)Vote
  • Nope...
    53% (16)61% (17)57% (33)Vote
  • I dont sure...
    14% (4)32% (9)22% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I posted it before went to dentist. I wen there and he said you dont need it...

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Girl

• nope you don't need em bruh

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would recommend you do. Trust me, they will look so much better and even. Forget what others are saying, i know what im talking about because my dad is a dentist, and i want to be a dentist. Your teeth have good shapes but are a bit crooked. They will look amazing when done, and you may only have to wear them for a few months if the orthodontist says so

0|0
    0|0
    • I went today. He said you dont need it...

• Show All
    • I understand maybe in future i can do it i hear d another techiniques about it except braces

• my dad owns private treatment businesses, thats maybe why im a bit critical.
      You could try a retainer, that is your best option. But you will have to go back to your dentist, and he will give you an impression and then a lab will mold them for you, and you can use it whenever. However it takes longer to see results, which should be fine tbh.

What Girls Said 1

• As we are not dentists, if your dentists suggests braces there may be a good reason eg teeth may not look out of place but there is actually another one growing. As for braces because of aesthetic reasons, definitely not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Doesn't look too bad but a dentist is the only one who will truly know - How your back teeth are growing could be an issue that us amateurs wouldn't know about - Trust the professionals

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if a professional dentist says so.

0|0
    0|0
  • clearly not... :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You have an overbite.

0|0
    0|0
    • I went there but he said nothing about it...

• maybe it's the angle of the photo but it looks like your bottom teeth are behind your to teeth.

• Yup but espically not all my upper teeth just the two of them on the front is bigger so i am toothy

• i would say no... your teeth look good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • We're not dentists, dude.
    Looks fine from here, but visit a dentist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont sure...

0|0
    0|0