• Yup...
    Vote A
  • Nope...
    Vote B
  • I dont sure...
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I posted it before went to dentist. I wen there and he said you dont need it...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nope you don't need em bruh

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would recommend you do. Trust me, they will look so much better and even. Forget what others are saying, i know what im talking about because my dad is a dentist, and i want to be a dentist. Your teeth have good shapes but are a bit crooked. They will look amazing when done, and you may only have to wear them for a few months if the orthodontist says so

0|0
    0|0
    • I went today. He said you dont need it...

• Show All
    • I understand maybe in future i can do it i hear d another techiniques about it except braces

• my dad owns private treatment businesses, thats maybe why im a bit critical.
      You could try a retainer, that is your best option. But you will have to go back to your dentist, and he will give you an impression and then a lab will mold them for you, and you can use it whenever. However it takes longer to see results, which should be fine tbh.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• As we are not dentists, if your dentists suggests braces there may be a good reason eg teeth may not look out of place but there is actually another one growing. As for braces because of aesthetic reasons, definitely not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Doesn't look too bad but a dentist is the only one who will truly know - How your back teeth are growing could be an issue that us amateurs wouldn't know about - Trust the professionals

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if a professional dentist says so.

0|0
    0|0
  • clearly not... :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say no... your teeth look good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • We're not dentists, dude.
    Looks fine from here, but visit a dentist.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have an overbite.

0|0
    0|0
    • I went there but he said nothing about it...

• maybe it's the angle of the photo but it looks like your bottom teeth are behind your to teeth.

• Yup but espically not all my upper teeth just the two of them on the front is bigger so i am toothy

• I dont sure...

0|0
    0|0