Girls, Rate this plus size model?

Girls, Rate this plus size model?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• she's hardly "plus sized" she just a healthy adult woman.

7.5/10

3|0
    0|0
    • This is what the typical female model should look like

• Show All
    • @Brokenheartedx Im sorry you're fat and sad :( thanks for being concerned for my health though means a lot booboo

• Abuse is a harsh words lol I said she was pretty but over weight. You two lovely individuals attacked my health (or your assumption of it), called me bag of bones, and said Im not a real woman. So before you go on acting like Im some sort of bully lets look at what YOU said. Its not like I called you a whale, if you're over weight or fat that's cool whatever just like its cool if Im thin and like my body being thin.

What Girls Said 17

• That's no plus size that's average population of the western world size... ridiculous she's considered plus size

Beautiful woman

1|0
    0|0
    • uhhh thats def plus sized lol

• Show All
    • Bullshit. She's clearly over weight. Which is unhealthy. Yeah she has a gorgeous face but se is definitely plus sized

• so she's one size off from being plus size so she is average? Size 14 or 16 is still really big!

• She definitely carries her weight well. And looks like she's got a lovely face too.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yea, you see that hourglass shape and pretty face. She is gorgeous anyone who hates on her or her body is blind.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • She's lovely. I wouldn't necessarily consider her plus size perhaps more in the curvy line tho. Correct me if I'm wrong...

2|0
    0|0
  • she's attractiveeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • <3 _ <3 I'd date her... she's not plus sized at all to me. WHERE IS HER STOMACH O_O?
    10/10 tho XD

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10

1|0
    0|0
  • she looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks fine 7

1|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous, lovely face and I quite like her figure too :P

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks fine, she is not overweight, she is just soft and not toned! But that look is fine. She appears to have a flat stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8.5, gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • very pretty face

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • The comments on here are really heated...

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 I love her body honestly ass and boobs who doesn't want that? Her face is so pretty tho she looks vintage

3|0
    0|0