Guys, is she ugly without make up? (She looks shocked in the second photo)?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• She is very pretty - First pic seems most natural

What Guys Said 13

• 3/10

• Ok, what is wrong with her face?

• Lack of equality or equivalence between parts or aspects of something; lack of symmetry. One side of your face is higher than the other.

• The left eyebrow is higher, but that's because she plucked them that way, i. e. not very well. The eyes, nose and mouth are not lopsided.

• She looks ok, very pretty, but I prefer to see everyone smiling, this looks like a typical passport photo.

• Haha yes it does. It's because she doesn't like taking selfies, and was trying to look into the camera!

• She looks great.

• The two guys below thumbed you down, but thanks for answering.

• Well when you have little else in life... downvote!!! 👎👎👎

• Haha indeed!

• She is very pretty naturally.

• No, she (probably you) is sexy. Those eyes... ;) My type for sure!

• Lol yes it is me. I say 'she' in the hope of more objective opinions :)

• I figured as much. You are beautiful, are you short? I love short, cute, blonde girls! They are my jam! ;)

• Yes I'm 5ft3. :)

• she looks good

• she is very pretty!

• i dont like her face shape, it makes her look fatter. And her eyes dont look very good there too round and big, but nice color though. But i think its also the way you have taken the photo. You would look better when you have put make up on.

• She isn't 'fat', she is slim - 5ft3 and 50kg, 22.5 to 23 inch waist. The photos were taken quickly on a Mac, and she looks kind of shocked.

• Yes but she does look shocked, and in the first image one of her eyes is dopey because she is looking down.

• "the images say everything"... hmm well actually images can distort people's appearances to an extent, depending on the angle they're taken from, the angle of the face, the type of lens being used, the lighting... speak to any photographer.

But anyway, in this photo the girl does look startled because she is staring into the camera eyes wide open. She does have large eyes, yes, but they also have a startled expression. Does she walk around all day looking startled like that? Probably not.
      Also, face shape is due to bone structure and not fat, unless a person is overweight.

• I think she's trying too hard to open her eyes. Relax the face..

• Haha yes she is... Because she didn't want closed eyes on the photo

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more