Guys, Does my bust look too small (clothed photo, wearing top)?

30

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I like small boobs too. Do you got Dat Ass?

• Haha yes I do have a round butt... Not huge but quite big for my size because my waist is small. I'm 5ft3 and my butt is nearly 36 inches.

• Nice... also, love short girls, most guys do actually. You sound sexy as hell girl! If you are anywhere near STL, MO hit me up ;)

• Haha! Thanks. Please could you answer my other question? You can be totally honest I appreciate it.

What Guys Said 29

• Strange camera angle - Seems fine to me - A B possibly C cup - Looks fine to me - My preference is around that anyway.

• You've a great bust!

• Not too small. In fact, very sexy and attractive!

• Looks wonderful. People come in different sizes. Just be yourself.

• No your bust looks great

• Thank you. Please answer my other question? You can give a private opinion & be honest. :)

• little on the small side but iv seen worse and was fine with it

• But is small bad?

• no of course not.. its a preference and nothing more.. i would rather a girl with that size than with a D cup to be honest..

• Ah ok, thanks for answering!

• No all good

• Too small for what?

• Just too small in general; some men like large to very large boobs.

• Just as some women like large to very large cocks, I imagine.

They look fine.

• Lol hm kinda

• I take it you like large breasts. Thanks for answering!

• no they're just right

• it looks fine and sexy

• Yea small...

• Its not big but no boobs are too small x

• looks good to me :)

• Its' a bit tiny

• it looks fine.

• Because it is

• So small

• Hard to tell

• Yes it's flat chested

• It isn't completely flat. I know they are small but you can see breasts. Small is not the same as flat.

• even if this girl stands topless without bra even then her breasts won't hang. It's like a muscular teen boy chest and its sexy I am just saying it

• I prefer smaller boobs on petite women. Anything over 34C is too much.

Your boobs look perfect!

• they are small, but not terrible

• i find it very small, but there are people way worse

• Does it look bad/unattractive? I'm thinking of getting implants.

• "I think short girls tend easily to look fat". Only if they are overweight. Some women have a tiny waist but a round butt and hips, and that's just their shape.

No, her face doesn't give the illusion of 'fatness'. That's only if you think that wide = fat. Her cheeks are wide but as I have said, width of cheeks is due to bone structure. In some photos the camera angle accentuated the cheek width anyway; if you look at my other There are chubby people with long, narrow faces, and slim people with short, wide faces.

Photos of the woman in question don't show massive hamster cheeks (no matter what you might have said/posted) and there is certainly no chin fat, actually her chin is narrow. People can't change their bone structure... And not everyone finds it ugly anyway. You might, yes, and that's fine, but not everyone.

Your girlfriend might be a lollipop type shape, i. e. big boobs& rest of the body is straight. People have different body types. Shakira is 157cm (5ft2) & 53kg. Is she fat?

• why are you trying to prove shit to an anonymous face? Do you think i care :D You must be in denial.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more