Men, do you prefer curvy women of the average weight range or size 00 women?

if you see the question it's a curvy model in a bikini, big boobs slim waist and a bum
the hourglass figure.. Considered plus size ( yeah ok then)
or do you prefer a bag of bones?
size 00 bones jutting out only eat lettuce and starve themselves..

not typin about naturally skinny girls I mean ones who starve themselves to a size 00

No one gets to a size 00 from not starvin themselves... won't have periods won't have boobs.. pissin about with the body to get to a size 00 plays havoc on the hormones.. if size 00s have boobs they've bought them
www.google.co.uk/search

That men is a size 00 No a tit to their name

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all sizes honestly. Super skinny IS usually a turn off, but I have also found women like that attractive before, it just depends if it seems to fit them or not.

My preference would be for the so called "curvy" women though. Iskra Lawrence is the perfect example. I would do terrible disgusting things to be able to be with her. But I also am in love with Emma Roberts who is pretty skinny. Hey I'm a guy, I like all flavors!!!

What Guys Said 15

• I would favour the slim end of the normal body shape range - Somewhere around this area
    media3.s-nbcnews.com/.../...today-inline-large.jpg

• all bout that personal preference..

• The most desirable women are with healthy weight

And honestly have you ever heard any man saying "these bones are sexy" ?

• If u mean skinny or fat, skinny always wins lol

• Must we break them into groups like cattle?

• i love plus size women

• Who says someone who is a size 00 only eats lettuce and starves themselves? Not all are like that.

• @pixiegirl77 It's probably because you're young.

That's why most feminists are old.

• @SnatchFinderGeneral Stfu u fucking idiot the girl started attackin me calling me fat she's a fucking troll could be u for all we kno

• isn't This kinda mean towards skinny girls?

• Slim

• I prefer big boobs x

• Curvy

• Curvey even though you describe skinny as totally gross which isn't always the case

• Fortunately, the choices in real life are not limited to "curvy" (which is a euphemism for overweight) and anorexic size 00. I prefer a petite girl who has an average build, maybe 5-10 pounds above "ideal" and boobs that are proportionate to her body. My current girlfriend is 5' 0", 110 pounds, and 34C, which I consider to be big boobs for her size.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Well men aren't going to know who's naturally a size 00-2 or whatever, and an hourglass figure can be thin too. I'm a size 0 and an hour glass it just means my waist is even smaller.
    You should've posted pics of what you meant cause what you said at the top sounds like Kate Upton XD who is not plus sized in the modeling community.
    The skinny girl thing is still kind of offensive... just saying.
    Also, a size 00 can be anything. Like the girl could be all up top or something, the apple shape... plus a guy doesn't know what a 00 is XD.

• singlesatlas.com/resources/BMI-chart-woman-200.jpg

It's unhealthy and unappealing if a body has a BMI over 25... Which is clinically considered overweight

• I prefer normally sized females ( and if possible athletic ones). Certainly not the 00 ones promoted by the mentally sick fashion gurus. But neither the unhealthy overweight ones. Both extremes kill themselves on a longer time scale

• as a girl i say curvy women of course its more attractive

• Lol.
    My sister is 25 years old, 5'1 and a size 00 even after 3 kids.
    She does not starve herself and is pretty toned.
    You're either very bitter or a troll, lol.

• If I had to pick, I'd say curvy? Wish I had that hourglass figure

• What makes you think every thin woman doesn't have boobs and or starves themselves