Girls, Most girls are rejecting me, apparently because I'm Asian. IS that really the reason? Can you rate me on a scale of 1-10?

I've been stepping out of my boundaries and asking girls out but most of them have been rejecting me because I'm Asian. Kinda losing hope here. Does being Asian really put me at that big of a disadvantage? I'm 16 by the way. Sorry for only having one picture, I rarely take any.

http://imgur.com/a/LU8tL

3

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, I'm an Asian girl and I think Asian guys can be cute. Maybe the girls you asked just happened to not like Asian guys, just keep trying! For me personally, I realized that usually I find white guys attractive before I find Asian guys attractive, but I've definitely seen some Asian guys that I would love to date lol. I think you're attractive so don't worry about it!! You'll find someone who accepts you just for who you are! Good luck! :)

• They specifically said 'no I don't like you because you're asian'?

• yeah they said the reason why was because im Asian

• can't see ur pic? Where r u from?