Why is this black girl rated 3-5?

Because of her skin color

imgur. com/qK2wzLC

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where you saw her rated 3-5.
    I would rate her much higher.
    I have stated that beautiful black girls are beautiful on here.
    People on here now are saying she rates high.
    So why did you come out of nowhere to create just this question which makes no sense?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• Throwing in the racism card just to get attention is a bit pathetic.

• it would be nice if you stopped calling people racist in the comments for not being attracted to black women. The reason why trump is doing so well atm is because hypersensitives like you cry racism over EVERYTHING. Like holy shit. okay, some will think you're a 3, others will think you're an 8. you won't be attractive to everyone... and you need to suck it up.

• I wanted to give a serious opinion on this, but after reading things like "Because of her skin color" and some comments you made... nah, waste of time

• how is it a waste of time. People flat out said "most people will rate her a 4-5 because of her skin color"

• Like I said, this was a waste of time. Bye, this time for good, so don't bother I won't read it

• I said it's my opinion, accept it or not. but whatever. you read what you want anyway

• Lol she's not a 3-5 she's 7 and thats with my almost unrealistic standards

• To be honest this is exactly why i never rate black people on this site.
    My sense of attraction is admittingly very rasist and i am simply not attracted to girls of other races. I figured its a sign of incompatibility to me even though that doesn't make any logical sense.

That said i dont see why it would effect the overal rating, other people are attracted to different things so all the variables should eventually cancel each other out.

• She looks beautiful, definitely above average.

• 0|0
  • she looks average to me

• how is she only average?
      if as in average as nothing's really that off in facial features then yeah average.
      but "average" features are attractive scientifically speaking

• yeah but I mean what's not appealing about her features? she has good white teeth a good smile and a good nose and face structure?

• look not everyone likes the same thing, you have to understand this. she looks very attractive to you and other people but she doesn't to me. she's not bad either she looks average which is not a bad thing

• she's more like 2

• Definitely a case of colour blindness, she is very beautiful at least 8.5/9

• Fucked up

• Here for everyone else:

imgur. com/qK2wzLC

• She looks fine to me, bright eyes and great smile.

• I actually think she looks very pretty, great smile, nice face.

• She's just average and that's the way it is, aesthetically it's about bone structure and proportions/shape of facial features, not skin color.

• well then what?
      it's only young white guys online who think she's average
      and they've admitted it's because of skin color

most people think she's well above-average BECAUSE of her features

• if you think her facial bone structure is super wide and not refined then I can't help you but anyone with eyes can see it's refined and longer and not wide like the African skull you showed.

• Wtf are you talking about?

• You put a space after the. so the I was confused when the link didn't work. Realised afterwards. But yeah that girl is definitely higher than a 5!

• Young white guy checking in.

Would not eat her pussy/10

• I would've given her an 8.

• I think she is beautiful.
    so that is
    5 guys for Beautiful
    2 guys for average

your thread = fail

• Don't be an idiot , everyone has got their preferences so.

• I'm not an idiot.

Racial preferences are inherently racist I am glad sociology has finally addressed this issue. You should look it up. If I prefer blondes I would still like a redhead or brunette if she was cute and had a nice personality. So what's the difference in writing someone off based on skin color.

• yes, i think it's ridiculous to not be attracted to Asian girls because you haven't seen every Asian

• Good point OP

• Black people have different bone structure and facial arrangement and proportions.

• well this black girl's facial structure isn't "typical"

• This is the only black woman I have ever though was drop dead gorgeous:

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...mNz6N1qlovlvo1_1280.png

She has all of those black features. But her eyes are deep set.

• rihannas eyes are NOT even more deepset than the girl's in the picture. Give me a break... lol.
      And she has the wide bone structure and the wide nose and the afro hair

so now you are just making excuses

• She seems fine to me, hair isn't too my usual liking but she isn't ugly to me

• what's wrong with her hair... it's just there.. and straightened so it's not too "ethnic" or "black"

• there are no dreadlocks in her hair at all. lol.

• I didn't say there were, just saying it seems to be a mixture of dreadlocks style and regular straight hair at least thats what it looks like to me

• Can't see the pic

• I don't see the pic

• Easy nine. Too easy

• why are you rating her 3-5? i think she is a 7-8

• I can't see the picture why someone help me.

• First of all, I don't think that's where everyone would rate her. It's definitely not where I would rate her.

Is it where some white guys would? Probably. Not most, I don't think, but some. Some white guys aren't into black girls (and some black girls aren't into white guys).

You can't look at averages on stuff like this. You can't say 'oh a black girl gets like -4'. What's much more accurate would be that a black girl gets half the score with one subset of white guys, maybe a point less with another group, and full marks or better with the last group. I think this is true of interracial dating in general. It's not like you're 'a little uglier' to the other group. It's that some of them are flat out not interested, and some its not a handicap at all.

• do you honestly think that a pretty white, Asian or Latina girl would get rated a 3-4 by ANY race of male?

maybe they would, correct me if I'm wrong

• Yeah. Definitely there's a group of guys who don't like Asians. They're a smaller percentage than the number of white guys who aren't into black girls, but you encounter it. Very few white guys reject Latinas, from what I can see.

My impression is there are certainly Asian guys who are not interested in non-Asian girls.

I can't say a lot about how latino guys like Asian girls or what all black guys think. I'm not sure they're all into every race.

It's also worth noting that different races have different expectations in terms of body. Like If you ask a bunch of Asian guys if they find serena Williams hot, they're going to say no, but that's not necessarily because of skin color - they wouldn't find an Asian girl with that build hot either. Meanwhile I've heard black guys complain that girls Asian guys would fight over look like 'nothing but bones' with 'no meat on them'.

• Probably because that person didn't find them attractive. Clearly you have issues since you immediately blame skin color.

• I'd give her a 3/10 she has a masculine look and I don't like her skin tone

• yeah she doesn't look masculine at all. okay.

and the skin tone thing is expected.

• @sawno i don't think his comment was supposed to be that serious. he is just spouting out stereotypes of black women.

• Serious or not, face detection algorytm has spoken!

• More from Guys
    4

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• She's no 10/10 tbh, about a 6-7/10 or so in my opinion though.

• I think she's better than that. That's a photo with harsh lighting. It's not heavily filtered. Look at non-filtered pics of celebrities with white backgrounds.

• @archiz lol careful though as apparently it's now racist to prefer a white individual over a black one.

• lol like a care
      and she must know that I don t prefer you because you re white lol

• she s hot in my books

• Well one it's a face picture. So can't actually fully judge her. Secondly she's higher than a 5 so stop being butt hurt and playing the race card.

• The whole world is against her.

• I think she's pretty, definitely higher than a 3-5. I think sometimes when it comes to black girls, people don't give them as much credit for being beautiful because of their skin color. I think they're just not looking hard enough though because I see a lot of attractive black women.

• I think she's pretty. Not everyone else will, and that's ok.

• She is really pretty...

• I think she's pretty , definetly higher than a 5.