Is this an attractive physique?

They say women don't like all them muscles. Women are ignoring me now.Is this an attractive physique?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yr body is hot af and you know it. Are you *that* vain, that you need to come on here and fish for validation from random women on the internet?

Yes?

... Ok, I'm totally on board with that. Vanity is a thing I absolutely do. (:

Honestly, it should be illegal for boys like you to even wear shirts, when women are around. Mmhmm.

But... Now is when you tell me what the fuck is up with that awkward hand over yr crotch.
    What's up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Women are not so simple minded that you could be a complete brick head but having muscles would be enough to garner their interest.

• lmao. One of those "I know I look good, but want to ask to get compliments" questions.

* Look good and pretty sure you know it.

• It's one that's obviously been worked hard for which I respect but no, it's not attractive to me.

• too muscular to me

• You're muscled but you're not too bulky.. You look good and should be proud of yourself for your hardwork.

• Yes it's attractive I love muscular guys except the ones that are so big they look like their muscles are gonna pop.

• It's attractive if you not super conceited,

• I like it

• Of course

• Yes, very.

• Your body looks so manly it scares me...

• Wtf?
    It's sooooo hot

• HHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YESSSS.

• For me it's a but too much, but I wouldn't say it's unnattractive either

What Guys Said 8

• Your question assumes that women will choose to ignore you or not only based on how your body looks like.
    Did the women who ignored you clearly state that they did it because they find your body unattractive?
    Women will ignore a man for many many reasons.
    Ironically, thinking that a woman can only ignore you based on your body could be in itself a reason for a woman to ignore you.

• You look great dude - Well done on all the training.

• Plenty of women want to fuck you... just don't screw it up! #NoPunIntended

• I'm not sure about the face, man, you look a bit unwell

• yes it is

• I don't want it. Looks too bulky for me.

• Looking thick, solid, tight.

Penor size?

• damn impressive