Honest rates and opinions?

Honest rates and opinions? What could she do to look better?

All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Honest rates and opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• It is ok you are just like her
    kingfeatures.com/.../oliveoyl_home.png

• You probably thought this was funny, but it's not. You have to be a creative troll to be funny, not an unoriginal one.

• you look good

• Honestly your face is so bad.. Your nose is too big & facial structure is not there..

• Let me say this, you are very special.

• Nose surgery and a hair implants/extensions. What was she diagnosed with?

• Dine no issues

• Is this real?

• u hottie can i fuck ur nose?

What Girls Said 1

• I wasn't going to awnser but im going to be honest and say whats on my mind.. i really dont care if people like it or hate it! Everyone is beautiful in their own way! I don't like rating people... all I can say is that you should love yourself because you only get one body in this lifetime. Are you going to spend your life judging yourself and listening to negative people? Or are you going to love yourself and embrace life?

• Exactly
      You're really positive person

• @phoenix2000 thanks I try... that's all anyone can do. I'm not going to lie and say I don't doubt myself and that I'm never a negative person. I'm human after all! I just try to watch what I say in regards to the way people look and act because I know it can have a huge impact on that person.