Is Pale skin and a curvy/thick body unattractive?

So, I've been doubting my physical appearance for years now, so why not ask the public their opinion? Is my type of body unattractive? Im a girl, and I have super pale skin.. Along with some curves, and I've been told by guys that I'm "thick".. But I also have cellulite on my legs which is apparently considered gross by many.. I don't know.. For 5 years now, I'll cover my whole body w/ clothing as much as I can, whether it's summer or not, I'll wear pants and sometimes even long sleeve shirts and scarves.. Literally just yesterday I was at the store and the lady at the cash register asked how I wasn't dying. . I don't know how to handle this whole situation, it's getting way outta hand. But, I don't know.. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pale skin is attractive... to me at least.
    Fat isn't. If you mean real curvy, which is nice hip/waist ratio, nice booty and boobs, then that's hot. Thick is also hot if used correctly, and not as a synonym for fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• its attractive no need to hide it

What Guys Said 10

• nope, instead its very attractive

• That sounds okay to me - If you are very uncomfortable in those clothes, you should feel free to wear seasonal appropriate clothes.

• I would be fine with that.

• You just described my ideal woman, so yes it is attractive. As long as you are not fat, but curvy instead.

• Yes there's a difference, curvy is healthy weight, slim, but just with some hips/butt and/or bust. Like Shakira, or Beyonce, or Rachel Bilson.

• I dated a couple curvy girls with pale skin. There's nothing wrong with it at all :)

• Pale skin is a good thing but I'm against fat bodies.

• Depends. Pale and curvy is to vague

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Difficult to think without a pic. Don't lesten to the guys. What do you think yourself? How tall are you? What is your weight? What are your measures? have you ever had your muscle/fat ratio measured?

• It's okay, nothing super special or interesting.

• The pale skin part isn't. But the bigger body probably is. Being realistic.