Is wearing makeup a deception?

I wear makeup because I feel insecure about my dark circles and certain flaws. But it makes me feel a little bad because I feel like I'm deceiving others, especially the guys who like me. But i can't go without because I simply don't like my flaws no matter what people say.

Is it deceiving others to wear makeup? Would you lose attraction if the girl you like isn't as pretty with makeup on?

Please help!

Wow I was afraid of coming back to check for answers because I thought many would confirm my doubt. But you guys made me feel better, I will take your advices into account. Thankyouu alll :* xx

Most Helpful Guy

• >> Is it deceiving others to wear makeup? Would you lose attraction if the girl you like isn't as pretty with makeup on?

I don't think it's a deception so much as presenting yourself in the best light.

That said, I have dated a couple of Asian girls who looked stunning with make-up and, well, not so stunning when they took off their fake eyelashes, foundation, lipstick, etc. I could barely recognize them after.

It's like, "Hey, who are you? What you doing in my bedroom? What happened to that girl I was dating? Oh, it's you! I recognize your voice! What happened to your face?"

So the superficial bastard in me often wishes they kept that make-up on in the bedroom if they're going to make such a 180 transformation with make-up. I want to make love looking at the face I became so attracted to.

I don't mind if she looks really bad without make-up. I just want to see whatever face I was attracted to in those moments where I need to be very physically attracted to a girl to get into a sexual mood.

Most Helpful Girl

• to some guys it will be a deception

What Guys Said 10

• Most mature guys know there's a difference between a girl about to go out and a girl who has just woken up. If your features are attractive it won't matter.

• I never got the hang of telling the underlying beauty with Asian girls!

I'm a bit shallow in these cases when I find beauties with make-up and not-so-beautiful without (kind of wish they kept in on in the bedroom -- I'm a bit of a superficial bastard).

images.lollipop.sg/.../1581090.jpg

• I don't mind when there's massive surprising transformations with and without make-up. My only disappointment is when I get such a girl in the bedroom and she says, "One moment", goes in the bathroom and takes everything off! I'm like, "Argh! Can't you just wait until after we have sex? I can make it really quick!"

• @ak666 lmao! It's like yeah you've already hooked me with your looks and probably personality, let me enjoy the show a little longer

• No, wearing makeup is not a deception but a personal choice for the girl - My personal preference is a look that appears to be light make up or no make up at all.

• 90% of beauty products are to deceive men.
    colored contacts
    wigs
    blush, concealer, foundation, lips stick, eye shadow
    fake eyelashes
    push up bras
    spanks
    corsets
    even skin tight jeans hid cellulite

• A push up bra it more deceptive 😂😂😂😂

• I think it's socially accepted deception, I like women who don't wear makeup and I won't be romantically interested in a girl until I've seen her without it.

• What I am about to link is NOT something I agree with or support.
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ated-wasn-t-pretty.html
    Yes there are people who find it as deception.

• It is but guys only know what they see. Make up can make you 100x hotter than you are.

• a bit

• OFCOARSE!! It is basically 'lying' about how u look. Its hiding your true face isn't it. Just wear a bit but not a lot, we want to see you.

• Technically, yes it is. Many guys seem to hate it for that reason. I am married to someone who owns more make-up than I thought could possibly fit into my house. She makes herself look absolutely stunning when we go out. So I totally don't mind it.

What Girls Said 1