Do you think Lima is very attractive or overrated?

Some people say she's beautiful and others say she's not very feminine looking/bit harsh.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she has an intense look that is very well-suited to fashion and photography.

i1110.photobucket.com/.../AdrianaLima-7.png

I don't think she's quite as pretty as she seems if I just saw her in a night club or something. I think she'd be eye-catching but I think her features are most suitable for photography with the right kind of angles and lighting.

Some girls I find more beautiful in everyday life aren't necessarily that well-suited for fashion, even though I might find them more beautiful than Adriana Lima if they were both standing side-by-side in person.

What Guys Said 23

• she's got a really sexual seductive face but she's not 100% by type.

I prefer a girl with more of an innocent type of beauty. Also she is a bit tall and rectangular for my tastes. Still, I wouldn't turn down a chance to hookup with her or tag along on one of her nude photoshoots :p

That being said I can understand why she's as popular as she is. Especially considering she's over 30 and has had kids, she looks really good.

• Can you think of anyone that comes to mind who has innocent beauty? Thanks btw!

• Barbara Palvin

• What about Miranda Kerr?

• Wow she's got that vampish look on her and I LOVE those <3 I won't bother judging beyond that and give 2 hoots to what anyone else thinks ;)

• Her eyes and stare just scream "approach me if you dare motherfucker". Sooooooo hot.

• Adriana Lima is a goddess.

• She does look good, but is overrated yes.

• I would say she is very attractive.

• She the most beautiful woman right now.. To me

• She's a goddess.

• She's beautiful. Women don't get much hotter than that

• She's one of my favorites of all time. Simply GORGEOUS;-*

• Less fem makeup and a little theatrical Mario and she could pass as a guy facially.

• She is attractive but not my type. She is definitely not overrated she has unique look, she is heavily mixed ethnically.

• Oh snap a mannequin!

Oh wait, some bitch.

• Not my cup of tea.

• Not really. To serious for me.

• She looks like a tranny, but that just turns me on more.

• She's a hottie.

• She is very very attractive

• She look cliche

• Straight heartbreaker

• She's okay. At the end of the day beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

• Overrated in my opinion. Her face is ok but not amazing

What Girls Said 10

• Very pretty to me, the only reason why she doesn't look feminine is because her eyebrows are low and that's easily changeable. Yet her eyes and lips are very feminine... so she kind of lays in the middle.
    I think she's goals XD so.

• I think it's her cheekbones that make her look unfeminine.

• Oh, I see what you mean now. The lines on her face from her cheekbones. It could be from her diet I guess.

• Nope If I was a man I couldn't take my eyes of her. She's sexy
    media2.fdncms.com/.../black-panther1jpg

• I think she's stunning, I'd die to have her eyes. Intense. In a good way.

• I think she's pretty.

• No way I think she's gorgeous!

• I think she's beautiful

• Women are such haters 😂😂😂😂😂 OMG

• two girls gave their opinion... one called her gorgeous and the other says she's okay. No one is hating on her, no one called her ugly. How is this hating?

• Are we gonna pretend that Asian women aren't going under the knife to look more western lol and you just so happen to find the picture of her where her contour is harsh and exaggerated rather than a picture of her looking softer. That's hating if you ask
      Me. Then you want other people to get in the answers section and tear her down ­čśéHating

www.lama-film.com/.../adriana-lima-4.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1be361403e.jpg

• Simply want the opinion of what people think of her.

• I think she looks perfect she is gergous but people say she had a nose job I'm not sure about it but she is really beautiful and attractive

• She's so overrated! I mean she's okay (Not trying to hate) but I've seen her around and she doesn't have all of that "wow" in real life. You can barely recognize her

• she's beautiful