How do I look? cuz I never had a girlfriend whyy?

:(How do i look ? cuz i never had a girlfriend whyy ??How do i look ? cuz i never had a girlfriend whyy ??How do i look ? cuz i never had a girlfriend whyy ??

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• why using filters on all the pics you posted? if a girl has to see you irl... it would be without filter

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How many girls have you asked out?

On the looks front I think the only critique I can make is maybe to suggest putting on a teeny bit of bulk around arm, shoulder, and chest area (forearms, biceps, triceps, deltoids, pecs). You have a very thick and strong-looking neck but very slender arms which kind of makes for a mismatch.

I don't think you're in trouble on the looks front though. My guess is just that you aren't asking enough girls out and/or not soon enough.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You're cute, I'd date you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10. You look average.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • you're okay

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good. Don't know why you've never had a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• You look alright, dude. So no need to worry about your looks!

Just stop doing peace/victory/two/scissor signs in pictures so much. That's not sexy lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look bad... especially in the last picture. I don't see why you aren't getting any action.. because it's not your looks. It's got to be shyness /personality... just relax and have fun and you'll attract the girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem fine to me, be patient.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine, maybe its because you wear striped shirts. But I do think that the rolled up sleeves make you look like you're not targeting girls, so that could be a reason they aren't trying for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality matters too, you know

0|0
    0|0
  • You look all goods.

0|0
    0|0
  • You never had a girlfriend because you never chased that shit down like a shark in a school of sardines.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look completely normal

0|0
    0|0
  • What is your age?

0|0
    0|0