Guys, Small boobs, unattractive?

I have 38B in bra size.

Is this a good size?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes that is an excellent size! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

What Guys Said 18

• I'm sure it's good enough. After looking at pictures online it seems like the same bra size looks very different on every woman. Two women can wear 38B but their boobs look totally different. Pretty bad measuring system.

• my favorite type of boobs are small boobs. AA, A, and B cups are what I've come to find are the ones i find the hottest... im telling the cold, hard truth... so yes that bra size is "good" but its up to you to own who you are and never let anyone get you down, your confidence makes you beautiful!

• I don't know what that size looks like. It all depends on how they fit your body/shape. I've had girls that looked amazing with A cups.

• I like small boobs

• I don't mind it at all. I dated a woman that was around the same size as yours and I loved hers.

• i dont understand size. if i see the pic then i can comment. some times boobs are small but nipple makes it more attractive. so can't comment without looking at.

• 0|0
  • I think they are, sound nice to me

• It doesn't matter if you've got other stuff going on.

• I dont know that shitty system send a pic

• It's perfect for you which would be perfect for me :)

• That's not that small.

• Perfect size :)

• Need see

• It's my favourite size!

• I personally don't mind small boobs. Having a 38B bra size is good but depending on your body style, they can either look bigger than they are or very small

• I should see first

• 38 is small for you?