Do boobs matter?

Would you still consider this a good bod even though she has no boobs?Do boobs matter ?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are guys like me that say they don't matter, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly not really.

What Guys Said 30

• still good to me

• That isn't what i would call "no boobs". i find this boob size to be the most attractive... no joke. this young women looks fit, trim, and very beautiful. to answer your question, yes, boobs do matter, quite a bit! In this case, for me, they are only making this female more attractive. Also, she has a wonderful body besides just her chest, and she should walk around with her head held high and ooze confidence. Own it girl!

• Yeah she looks great

• As I gaze upon your beauty, I notice the strength in your legs and thighes, the softness of your skin, the perfect tummy and slender build. I can imagine the size of your breasts, small and perky, yet beautiful, like the perfect picture in the most perfect picture frame. I admire what I see and want to give you a hug, not to grope or cop a feel but to embrace the beauty that you are even for a moment.

• who is she

• yeah she looks great.

• Yes, she's fit and she looks like she has a nice face. I would not hesitate to date!

• Definitely, the body looks great

• Boobs matter.

• Nope. I think you're really hot and I'd love to have a girlfriend with a body like yours

• Yeah, still pretty attractive

• Yes but it's not all about looks

• Looks good to me.

• Itsball about the booty anyways

• If her pussy is good boobs no matter that much

• She is still stunning

• if they r smaller than my pecs then yes they matter

• Yes boobs size matters for most of the guys...

• Who pic is that

• Oh my... gorgeous body

• Yes, that is a great body.

• yeah its a really good body even though with small boobs

• Yes I would say that's a good body boob size shouldn't matter

• Yes i dont like small boobs but thia girls look nice she need easthetic

• you have nothing to worry about. Boobs detected ))

• That's still a good body in my opinion

• You have a nice body but your breast is small but it's cute 😍❤

• Boobs don't matter

• wow ur reaaaaaly flat

• I think she has a good figure, nice waist and hips.

What Girls Said 7

• Your mind heart and body I am sure are beautiful, you have a great shape and boobs don't matter to me, they may to guys but then again, it's the person and who they are is what makes them sexy

• My figure looks pretty similar to yours, so I hope big boobs don't matter to everyone. I recently posted a question about my bust, and many guys said that it looked good. So I'm sure you'll be fine :)

• she looks damn good to me

source-bi girl

• Yeah it's a good bod.

• Omg yeah! Her stomach is like perfection

• Yea she is still a hottie.
    She has a nice slim figure.

• Her waist to hip ratio is amazing.. yeah she does have a good body. I think overall proportions of the body matter more than if someone just has "big boobs" or a just a "big butt"