Guys, do you think veins that show on girls are attractive?

Not super bulgy.
Just where you can see it, ya know?
Kinda like this..
Guys, do you think veins that show on girls are attractive?

Girls, are your veins visible?

• Yes
    13% (2)6% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • No
    33% (5)41% (14)39% (19)Vote
  • It doesn't matter to me if she does or doesn't
    27% (4)41% (14)37% (18)Vote
  • Results
    27% (4)12% (4)16% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine are bulge out. Yours almost looks like a faded tattoo lol. I think you're fine though. I'd never start dating a girl and say "But... she has veiny forearms". It's so trivial. Who gives a fuck

1|0
    0|0
    • That's not mine lol. My arms don't show as deep as that one does. But you can see my veins in different places of my body.

• Bro we are fucking human lmfao of course we have veins. This is what girls are worrying about these days?

• No.
      It's me specifically because someone on here told me that some people find it sexy and it was one of my insecurities along with having a long neck. I was wondering because if that's the case maybe I shouldn't feel embarrassed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted yes because my veins are like that... I don't think it matters though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Not something I would notice - You can hardly see mine

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter to me, its just how your body is. im not going to reject a woman because of that and neither will i prefer a woman because of that. its just your body and there's nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not 'attractive,' but not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, is that normal?

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never thought about it! No matters

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• On a muscular body it looks very sexy. It shows power.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find bulgeing veins on guys attractive. Just me? 😮

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt that anyone will ever notice that unless you have albininism.

0|0
    0|0