Guys, do you think veins that show on girls are attractive?

Not super bulgy.
Just where you can see it, ya know?
Kinda like this..

Girls, are your veins visible?

• Yes
  • No
  • It doesn't matter to me if she does or doesn't
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine are bulge out. Yours almost looks like a faded tattoo lol. I think you're fine though. I'd never start dating a girl and say "But... she has veiny forearms". It's so trivial. Who gives a fuck

• That's not mine lol. My arms don't show as deep as that one does. But you can see my veins in different places of my body.

• Bro we are fucking human lmfao of course we have veins. This is what girls are worrying about these days?

• No.
      It's me specifically because someone on here told me that some people find it sexy and it was one of my insecurities along with having a long neck. I was wondering because if that's the case maybe I shouldn't feel embarrassed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted yes because my veins are like that... I don't think it matters though

What Guys Said 5

• Not something I would notice - You can hardly see mine

• it doesn't matter to me, its just how your body is. im not going to reject a woman because of that and neither will i prefer a woman because of that. its just your body and there's nothing wrong with that.

• Not 'attractive,' but not a deal breaker.

• Omg, is that normal?

• i've never thought about it! No matters

What Girls Said 3

• On a muscular body it looks very sexy. It shows power.

• I find bulgeing veins on guys attractive. Just me? 😮

• I highly doubt that anyone will ever notice that unless you have albininism.