Does this girl I kinda want to bang look like she'll get fat in future?

I know this girl through friend and friend. She looks sort of sexy right now and I'm thinking about wanting to fuck her but not sure I'd consider her for girlfriend because I'm unsure if she's like one of those girls whose a ticking time bomb and will get fat in future.

So you be the judge. Does this girl look like she'll get fat a couple years from now?

• She's going to blow up into a whale in next couple years
  • Nah she is good

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmfao. Aware?

• Nothing to aware son. I'm in med this girl is in dent. Some of these were from their annual dent party they have every year where they give out award to lecturers and students.

Just being cautious. I mean I've seen you around here and you take fitness seriously so of course you should understand not wanting to get with a girl who'll get fat in near future.

• I was asking if you were a miscer. She looks like she could easily plump up in the future tbh lol. She will have to maintain and work at it.

• What's a miscer?

What Girls Said 18

• Did you have her permission to post pictures of her?

• Holy shit please tell me you are a troll and there aren't guys that are actually like you in this world

• Nah I'm real. Before i get serious with a girl i kind of make sure she isn't going to get fat in future which you can tell with some chicks. I'm not one of these guys who think short term about what's pretty now but whether it can be maintain for the long haul.

• Yeah? Well you're a horrible person.

• She's totally going to get fat and bloated and grow hair on her face in the future. Spare yourself and save her from the heartbreak of losing a great guy like you.

• The fact that you're going full serial killer and posting a dossier on this girl tells me that you probably don't have a legit chance at even a date with this girl. Work on your social skills before you worry about sexy time, champ. You have to actually land the fish before you can eat it for dinner.

• It's funny you say dossier. I didn't know giving a small piece of info on how i know this person was me throwing out their entire life story.

WOMEN AND LOGIC NOT EVEN ONCE.

• I laughed so hard at "one of those girls whose a ticking time bomb and will get fat in future" 😂
    She looks a bit chubby but since none of us is a fortune teller (I believe) there's no way to tell how she'll look 5 years from now. But as a partner you can always motivate them & work out with them or eat healthier when you notice they are getting out of shape. It's like the easiest thing ever as you'd be like her 24/7 personal trainer lol

• Dude your a ticking time bomb of getting bald , limp dick , getting boobs and looking like a pregnant man. Shouldn't judge so hard.

• Only if you don't take care of yourself. Going blad isn't so much a problem as guys can always shave it off. Limp dick and getting boob is waaayyyy later down the line. A girl getting fat can happen very fast once her metabolism starts slowing down.

• First of. Dwayne is like a 8. He can wear a clown suit and still be bangeable. And thin skin? You mean for white people. Cause people with darker skin age 100 times better than white people. Yea, you have test. But the problem is that starts wearing off into your 30's. Either way your biology is going to be your nemesis as you age so being so judgmental isn't going to help you

• Men's test decrease by 1% every year post 30 and to be quite frank men can always take injection to boost back up their test if they wanted.

• You are beyond stupid, matter of fact, go read a book and try to understand women before asking a fucked up question

• Omg 🙄 You don't even deserve to fuck her she could do so much better.

• Depends on her lifestyle.

• To ME she already kind of is.

• No but you do.

• No one wants to fuck an asshole

• And yet the vast majority of women do.

• And yet they do or are the amount of questions of women complaining about men only want sex, men are assholes by women on this site and social media just hasn't registered to you.

• Wow you're are an offical asshole

• You're rude for posting her pictures on this site. Don't sleep with her, she deserves better.

• Don't F her or date her leave her around, you sound like a creep! Hopefully she is smart and gets as far away from you as she can!

• Not going to lie... messed up that you posted these pics, but lucky for you I can pinpoint how a person will look and what their future would be... not joking, my brother's go to me all the time. This chick look like after her 3rd child she will blow up... the first child she will remain slightly her shape now but when that second child hits she's going to be very chunky. Your best bet is to look at hip to waist ratio from here on out. Late hips and small waist is a good sign or even hips parelle to the waist like a chick with no curves at all have a great chance of being thin. Huge indicator, height plays a factor too. She looks like she is 5'5, very short. You need to also look at lifestyle and she is definitely a party girl.

• It's pretty weird putting pics of someone else on a forum. I feel like this shouldn't be allowed in here.

• Did she give you permission to post her pictures on here?

What Guys Said 2

• Just by looking at someone you can not tell how they will look years down the road because you do not know many factors. Some of those factors are what foods they will eat, where they will live and for how long, if they exercise or not, if they will end up with diseases or not, if they end up with any major injures or not, if they drink and if they do to what extent etc. I hsve seen people who were thin or toned get at least chubby. On the flip side I have seen big people get toned. What if you got her pregnant and she gains weight from it let's say 30 pounds. What do you say about that?

• Dude you don't even have a chance because she has a boyfriend. I'm sure you can't even get into 51 degrees. Lol