Does my face look too bad?

What do you think about my face' shape? Actually I'm little bit insecure about my nose and the unsymmetrical view of my jawline. When I ask my friends what's wrong with my face they never say the truth. What's your opinion? Do I look too unattractive? What can I do to look better? What should I change? Please be honest. I put some photos from a few angles:

Does my face look too bad?

I can't put a photo without the black linings, kinda feeling awkward with my photos online.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nose job.

• Is it just bad or too bad?

• You don't 'need' a nose job. Not everyone has to look the same. Your nose isn't abnormally large or disfigured.

• @katie9 I never said she needed one and she can make up her own mind, thank you. I just provided my opinion that she could look better with one. So please don't knock my opnion and just provide your own.

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason why your jaw doesn't appear symmetrical is because of your hair. If you look at the photos one side of your hair curls outwards the other inwards so if you make them go in the same direction I'm sure it will even out your face :) . Also because you have a stronger jawline you might want to grow your brows out thicker and square them off more and keep an arch to your brow.
    You are definitely not ugly, you have nice lips and face shape. Please don't be un happy with yourself. What you're self conscious about is easily fixable. If you're feeling self conscious about your nose then add some eye liner and lip gloss to take attention away from it and bring it to your eyes. :) Simple beauty tricks. Again, hope this helps!!

What Guys Said 13

• your nose is great! its very feminine and definitely fits your face well! your facial symmetry is close to perfect, i had to REALLY study your jawline to even find out its a tiny bit flawed... smile and have confidence, when your friends say there is nothing wrong with you, theyre totally right! beautiful!

• Your face looks alright to me - The blacked out eyes are a bit freaky

• Show us your eyes😜 your face looks good

• You look fine, I don't know what the hell you're bugging about! Don't change yourself, besides it's not all about looks

• It's fine, not gross. Just curious and I m not encouraging you to do it, but... Do you think it would make a huge impact on you having rhino? I mean is it something you think about?

• I've been thinking having rhinoplasty from a few years but I'm just scared if it gets worse or if it won't make my look any better. And the other thing stopping me is that my nose bettween my eyebrows (eyes) is too high and this place can't be corrected.

• Your face is normal and I'm sure you're pretty attractive with eyes lol

• you look great honestly! :) wish i could see the eyes though. message me and i will give you a further honest opinion if you would like :)

• by the way I've grown up with a dorsal lump similar to that. It used to bother me, but im SO proud of it now and I legit think it looks sexy :D. And others start to feel your vibe.

• i think its rather feminine actually :D

• I think it's neither feminine nor masculine, it's just a trait that some people have.

• your face looks very attractive and beautiful to me

• Actually it ain't bad and show your eyes.

• Looks lifeless without seeing your eyes.

• Yeah but I don't feel comfortable with my photos online :/

• No sarcasm for sure :D But thanks anyway for the opinion. :)

• You still don't believe me? That's okay.

And you are welcome.

• show ur eyes

• You have a pretty face, would love to see your eyes doh

• You need a nose job and your skin cleaned up.

• She does not "need" a nose job. Different people have different shaped noses, and this nose does not unsightly or abnormally large.

• @katie9 I don't recall. Send me your photo and I'll give you an honest opinion.

• Ah ok. Just look at the question I asked yesterday (I'll set my profile to public), and one today.

What Girls Said 5

• No, not symmetrical but you have a pretty face. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

• it's nice and feminin

• are you Hispanic maybe Colombian by any chance?

• If you are the girl on your profile picture, then your nose isn't big for sure. I would love to have a nose like yours but... nature :/ And thank you for your opinion. :)

• your nose is nice wym!! i always wanted a nose with that similar shape cause it makes women look more cultured, mature and boss-like, my nose makes me look childish your face is pretty you really have nothing to worry about

• You look pretty. Not bad at all.

• I honestly think you're beautiful. You have a nice nose in my opinion. Your features remind me a bit of Scarlett Johansson's in the second picture. Don't change anything about yourself.

• Your face looks perfectly normal shaped. Nose is a little long and pointy but nothing bad - honestly!