Guys, How large of Brest is too large?

I've got a d cup but I am very thin I have a23 inch waist and 36inch hips with a d cup Brest so I am rather top heavy wold a guy find that attractive wold a girl be jealous? I don't know I am a little self conscious about them but at the same time really proud of em soooooo what do you think? (They are my real boobs I promise)Guys, How large of Brest is too large?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I prefer women with fairly small breasts because I like to hold their figure without these big things protruding.

That said, emphasis on "prefer". It's not like something that would stop me from falling for a girl. Plus your face is so cute.

• I think for most guys your giant boobs would be a plus. For me it's kind of a minus. But your face is adorable! You look like one of the rare girls who could look really good even with short hair.

• Note that when I was a virgin I liked gigantic boobs -- since I was only going by imagery and sense of sight. It was only over the course of dating that I found I prefer smaller, more just by a sense of touch I preferred.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you're a liar. Your waist is not 13 inches bigger than you hips. And a d cup? Really?

Are you also the pink Anon worried that her butt is just too big? Or are there two of you drifting around who have difficulties with a tape measurer?

• Lol can you say jealous!

• Think of this as a life lesson darling. Lying has unpleasant consequences.

We can talk about why you feel like you need to lie if you want. It would certainly be more productive than trying to guess. I mean insecurity is obviously at the root, but why are you insecure Anon?

• What consequences are you talking about nothing happened

What Guys Said 42

• Are you trying to brag? lmao. Come on you can't possibly think people are stupid enough to not understand what you are doing here.

• Lol no I'm not trying to brag I'm only sixteen and not many girls are this size at my age so yeah a lot of my peers give me a hard time about it

• Being young and slim probably makes them more pronounced - You might develop into them - I would have thought a D cup would be a large average size - If you stay D I should think you will be fine as an adult

• Goddamn ! That's a hell of a chest you got there lol. I am sure you'll make some guys very happy. As for making other girls jealous, why would you want that? What would it bring you?

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• F cups are to large in my opinion, but what matters is if you like them or not, not what others like, because after all, they are your boobs, not mr. Randy pervs, dont worry, yours looks good. As long as they dont cause severe back pain and you like them.

• 0|0
  • God bless you!

• Too big for me. They need to FIT/ match the body. Soft ball size is perfect for the average size girl.

• It becomes too large when your body fat percentage is too high. Ideally between 20-30% is nice for women

• Def be proud. You are super cute so id date you at any boob size however those two lovely ladies only make me want you more. As long as they dont give you lower back problems, love them. I already do :)

• How much hormones are they putting in the baby bottle milk theses days? lol

You look fine. Be proud of them. Guys that never had them will want them while others that had them may be a little more selective.

• I like them, my last ex was D cup so I like bigger breasts but I'm a-okay with smaller boobs, they're easier to grab and play with.

• WHAAAAAT? No way that's real.

• if you have this kind of huge boobs as i can seen in cleavage then you should proud on it. if you can show me your bikini pic then i can comment more. and if you can get to see it nude i can say real or not. but i believe you it is without surgery.

• your boobs looks perfect to me.

• Yours are fine but i really think you should change how you do your makeup, your eye liner or whatever is wayyy too much. Just being honest.

• im not complaining.

• if you can knock me out by turning to the side then that's too large

• Hmmmm im in love 😍

• big boobs tiny body is a rare combo

• I approve greatly! You are hot! And I'd love to see more of you!!

• They do look big on you. Guys are definitely going to be attracted to them. You may find guys who want to be with you just to have sex with you so that they can play with them, so be careful about that

• That's fake. The shadows of the clevage is way off.

Maybe I'm wrong...

• are they original

• They are big but hot

• You look Fake, you look nice

• I like them

• No very sexy n fine

• Those are milk jugs lmao

• @soaddicted has perfect boobs

• More from Guys
    12

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Eyeliner takes all the attention babes
    Cool it down a bit

• Yes but you need to change your makeup style omgee

• I have big boobs too, it doesn't mean anything special. Maybe to the loser guys on gag here who will message you and send you private opinions

• You look more like a G or a H... I'm DD and my boobs are way smaller than yours

• WOW. And I thought I had big boobs 😂

• First let me just say you're stunning !! I think you should be pound of them! So many girls would die for them! And who cares what guys think. You will find a guy who would like every inch of you!

• No one really cares that much tbh especially girls so...