Someone online said I was ugly is that true?

Most people online and in real life would say I'm attractive but this one guy that doesn't know me at all commented on my status saying this he basically said I was ugly and stuff and that kinda made me sad. Do you think it's true or not? Am I actually ugly and are the people saying I'm attractive lying? Because that's what he said here's a pic of me, (the one on my profile pic and this one). His exact words were "you're not even attractive, use sex to find love that's how unattractive people do it" he also said some other stuff and how people are lying when they say I'm attractive :/ Someone online said I was ugly is that true?

Only 1 guy said that but I just found out he does that to every girl and just kinda "trolls" around which is still pretty rude tho

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Not feeling the lipstick tbh.. But you have really pretty eyes

• Thanks 😊 and what color lipstick do you think I should get?

What Guys Said 25

• Of course its not true. He's a hater

• I prefer your profile pic but you are very cute in both

• You look beautiful in your avi, and in that pic too. (Aside from the lipstick. I don't like colors that stick out so much... But the rest is great.)

• People online that are either jealous of you or want you and can't have you will say cruel things. You look good to me.

• Not true... I think your cute (nice eyes/lips)... I would how ever pick a different lip stick color.

• Lol no, it's just pathetic people who say that online to make themselvea feel better. Dont pay them no mind 👍

• he was a hater so dont worry your not ugly at all. you look cute

• Nah your decent I wouldn't say no lol

• Well don't take his comments too seriously. My sister is quite attractive and gets called it. She told my male cousin, who got jealous of the attention she got, and said guys are lying to her about being attractive. Also, everyone has their types.

• nopes. u r cute :)

• no do not believe them I wanna make out with you

• You are sexyyyy! @Xleah17x

• Um fuck everbody get money

• You look wonderful, lets date?

• NO...

• not true! You look awesome, such a beautiful hair, eyes and smile!

• Nah you are good, just typical Indian ;D

• Everyone says I'm ugly

• Well, I would say you don't know how to make up.

• nah you okay :)

• Ignore that ignorant fool , and to me you are not ugly at all (not sugar coating)

• you're not bad, not great, but not bad. that's just me though

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I think you look very pretty. anyhow anyone trying to convince you you are ugly just feels bad about themselves. there's no reason for him to say any of that. ignore it please.

• Thank you :), it's just that he was really rude about it and that made me feel sad :(. But do guys actually say you're attractive even tho they don't mean it? That's what he said :/

• some people lie about anything., usually only if they benefit. how would it benefit them to say you're pretty if you're not?

• Dont listen to people online. Just keyboard warriors who are virgins still living with their parents

• You look very edited...

• That's the pic I posted and yeah I did add a filter and stuff haha